9Now

Found this one from 1994 !

2 seasons are available:

1 Like

Saw this on a Facebook group I am in just now , it’s appeared on Stan, not my screenshot.

There you go 10 seasons !

Random question that i think was in another thread , so when they add these old shows does Stan have to pay the actor/resses when their show is streamed ? same as with soaps like old episodes of Home and Away , 7 would have to ? Or do I have the process wrong.

1 Like

Picture in Picture now available, got this notification when I opened the app tonight. Not sure how new it is.

1 Like

Has been for months now…

2 Likes

Noticed Channel 9 randomly have the US Country music awards on today. Was there any live feed of this on 9now when it was on?

2 Likes

It was shown live (AEDT) on 9Gem

1 Like

:hushed:

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

That’s quite a pivot!

1 Like

Is it another page or the real one hacked?

1 Like

You could always check for yourself, but here’s the history. It’s real

7 Likes

Maybe the wrong account? As in someone meant to change their own and mucked this one up? :joy:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Resident Alien

9NOW EXCLUSIVE, RESIDENT ALIEN SEASON 2 - PREMIERING THURSDAY, JANUARY 27 ON 9NOW

NEW EPISODES FAST TRACKED FROM THE US EVERY THURSDAY

A comedic sci-fi drama based on the Dark Horse comics of the same name, “Resident Alien” centers on a crash-landed alien (Alan Tudyk) who must take on the identity of a small-town doctor and somehow find a way to fit in with the local human population. While discovering what it means to be human, he’ll begin to question whether humanity is worth saving as he grapples with the morality of his secret mission on Earth.

1 Like

Guess what’s on 9 now today the 1st season of sitcom Mary Kate and Ashley John stamos full house any fans?

2 Likes

Interesting. Full House isn’t on Netflix anymore just Fuller House I swear it was on there before must have expired… (Ok there is an Asian show called Full House but not it )

Yeah I didn’t mind Full House.

Not sure if it’s still there as I’m away at present but CNN US feed was being streamed on 9Now last night.

1 Like

Yep still there. Stream is titled “9News Russia Ukraine Crisis”

1 Like
2 Likes