9Life

New renovation show Ready, Set, Reno premieres this Sunday (September 10) at 8.30pm. It will be hosted by Michael and Carlene Duffy, who competed on The Block: Glasshouse in 2014 and Reno Rumble in 2015. The show also features the Duffys’ children, Paddy and Stella, has them renovating their home as well as travelling the country looking for makeover inspiration.

New 9Life Ident:

5 Second Version:

10 Second Version:

4 Likes

15 Second Ident:

2 Likes

Joanna and Chip Gaines have announced their popular TV show Fixer Upper will end at the fifth season, which starts in the US at the end of November, to focus on their family plus their real estate and interior design business. Fixer Upper airs in Australia on 9Life and Lifestyle on Foxtel.

Christmas ID, as per last year:

3 Likes

Scott Jeffress, a sometime producer on The Bachelor, has inferred that his two sons share a girlfriend.

Could this be giving Jeffress ideas, the Bachelor or Bachelorette gives the final roses to two hopefuls?

lol you misread that

3 Likes

Indeed. He’s talking about them “each” having a girlfriend not sharing one.

…And now Coming Soon to TV (Channel 54) in Tasmania. Channel placeholder is live.
I know it has been available on 9now internet…but now at least will keep the wife busy while I retire to the mancave.

How many reno shows can there be?!! sheeesh

1 Like

As mentioned on the Tassie TV thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recall seeing a ad for Parkwood Garden and Gifts (before it closed, mid 2017-early 2018) on 9Life (via SCA). Funny thing was, the background music choice was the same as used in the current 15/10/5 second and old 5 second 9Life idents (also without SFX)!

In this Mediaweek interview with Rebecca Kent, general manager of Discovery Australia and New Zealand, no mention is made of 9Life. She lists all the channels available in Australia including 7Food, but 9Life is ignored. I wonder why?

1 Like

Does anyone know if 9Life are planning on airing The Bachelor this year? It begins Monday in the US, however, it’s not scheduled here for Tuesday.

Premieres today in US but not in the 9Life forward guide for this or next week.

A promo I saw tonight. They should bring back the lineups!

6 Likes

I thought regional and remote WA had the 9Life coming back after it was off air since July 2016 with WDT switchover from Ten to Nine.

1 Like

I just noticed the whole season is on 9Now.

First time a sport telecast has aired on 9Life, though not the first time a live program has aired on the channel

5 Likes

Really? Which live show had aired on 9Life before?