9 News Network

Hadn’t planned to tbh but I mean willing to give it a crack haha

1 Like

Bit of an update on how my fictional 9News programs would run on the main channel…

Morning and Afternoon news would air locally (Canberra would receive Sydney, while Tasmania and Darwin would receive News Network bulletins).

Live at Five has be renamed Later Today, and will roll out to all states/territories.

EXCITINGLY… (in this fictional word) 9 has acquired NZ’s TV3 and relaunced it as 9 New Zealand.
News programs would include TODAY, Māori news bulletins Hei A Nei (roughly translated to Here and Now). The Project would continue production. On weekend, Māori current affairs program Mo Tatou (roughly translated to Our Stories) and and Meet The Press NZ would air following weekend Today. Early mornings would also feature programs from 9’s Australia Television (update on that coming.)

Thoughts and suggestions always welcome!

4 Likes

Making better ideas than those currently in charge. Makes perfect sense. Come on 9, do it.

2 Likes

New Zealand’s own Channel Nine would be great, compared to my own dream network!

2 Likes

Yours is great too Paddy

1 Like

Thanks, @foxyrover - just responded to the creation of NZ’s own Channel Nine, although mine (PTV Network New Zealand) and 9 NZ do not exist in real life. I hope you like my ideas too, but there are more changes to come in the future!

1 Like

I had a feeling you’d like the idea! :wink:

1 Like

@SA_TV NZ’s own Project has just been, or is proposed to be, axed in real life. A Current Affair would fill the 7pm slot on weeknights.

I don’t think they’ve announced anything yet re: a replacement.

2 Likes