7TWO - Programs and Schedules

Yeah but why wouldn’t it be on 7two Australia wide instead of being split between 7two and 10

It has been airing Sunday mornings on SCA Ten, and previously WIN (when a Ten affiliate) for a number of years now. I am not sure how long it has been running on 7TWO for.

2 Likes

Ohh ok so maybe 10 Metro didn’t accept the program so they looked elsewhere

Or more likely the costs were what they could afford to run it on 10 SCA and 7two metro.

Selling Houses Australia used to be a fixture of Friday nights on 7two. And was relatively popular at the time. Bare in mind it was the first few seasons only. However, these episodes were repeated quite regularly (a bit too much), and thus, viewer fatigue happened and the show disappeared. Question is, is Seven/ 7two going to air any further seasons?

1 Like

7TWO have been airing repeats of Kath & Kim. 3 episodes every Sunday. :smiley:

3 Likes

Promo

2 Likes

Season 6 of My Greek Odyssey starts Sunday 13 August 2023 at 4pm with the island of Naxos.

2 Likes

Miss Scarlet And The Duke - Season 2

From Thursday 31 August 8:30 PM

Eliza Scarlet joins forces with a Scotland Yard Inspector to solve crime in 19th-century London

Disasters At Sea - Season 2

From Sunday 27 August 10:30 PM

Uncover the shocking causes to the most mysterious shipwrecks in recent history.

When season 2 finishes this Thursday (October 5), 7two will go straight into season 3 next Thursday (October 12) at 8.30pm.

Puppy School - Season 2

From Monday 23 October 6:30 PM double episodes

Meet the pint size police dog litter as they begin their journey’s to hopefully make it as operational police dogs, as well as a fresh litter of adorable mobility pups and baby biosecurity beagles.

(Season 1 finishes 16 October)

1 Like

Extreme Animal Transport

From Saturday 2 December 6:00 PM

Dive into the complex world of relocating exotic animals globally. Led by devoted vets and rescuers, the series highlights vast journeys, logistical hurdles, and the dedication to safeguard rare creatures across borders.

1 Like

Has anyone seen the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade on NBC Today? I thought it might be on Channel 7Two this morning but it wasn’t, just wondering if it was on another channel.

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought it was going to be on as well. I’m not sure what happened?

2 Likes

I tried to watch it yesterday but it wasn’t on. It had NBC Today listed in the EPG guide but was showing other programming instead.

2 Likes

The Yorkshire Vet - Season 16

From Saturday 3 February 7:30 pm

Episode 1: Julian operates on a French Bulldog that has injured one of his three legs, and vet Matt Smith rushes to a local farm to try and save a ewe and her unborn lamb.

1 Like
2 Likes

The Greatest Aussie Caravan

Sunday 3 March 11:00 am

Each week, 4 husband and wife teams will test their skills as they go head-to-head to see who has what it takes to design, refurbish, and re-build The Greatest Aussie Caravan.

Feel Good Road Trips

Sunday 3 March 3:00pm

4 years ago, the Feel Good Family packed their lives into a caravan and never looked back. Join them as they travel around Australia visiting new people and places around our great country.

1 Like

Stuart Martin (who played the Duke in the first four seasons) said he would not return for season 5. Kate Phillips will be back as Eliza Scarlet.

Imagine Holidays Iconic Rail Journeys

From Sunday 17 March 5:50 pm

First-class adventure by rail - from the ultimate mystery train in Europe to an outback odyssey Downunder. Also traveling the ritziest rail journeys in India, Canada, USA, South Africa and Asia.

1 Like