7plus

Does anyone know how I can watch live interstate tv on 7plus through my Sony Bravia?

Want to watch live Queensland news, Telethon, the Queensland election

7plus are now uploading all cities news bulletins so you can watch the Queensland news once it’s been uploaded, but I’m pretty sure you can’t watch it live though.

2 Likes

Can’t you put the postcode in?

I’ve tried that in the past in an attempt to watch other cities news but it didn’t work and I still could only watch my own city’s (Melbourne) news.

But then suddenly from last week my location was somehow changed to Sydney and I get the Sydney feed live even though I live in Melbourne.

Don’t know about the Smart TV, but on devices just download a ‘fake your GPS’ app, you can choose any market and open 7Plus and it’s on that market :slight_smile:

I think Telethon and Queensland election will be streamed on pop-up channels on 7plus depending on which state you live.

3 Likes

New 7Plus promo, SAS themed (actually saw it during an ad break while watching 7Plus, but assume it aired on broadcast too)

1 Like

It is a fantastic promo!

1 Like
5 Likes
3 Likes

Boston Legal “coming soon” to 7Plus, the latest 7Plus promo is currently filling its place on the platform

2 Likes

Denny Crane.
I enjoyed The Practice which was also another David E Kelli. Show . Boston Legal is one of many shows I will always keep on DVD (no ads haha)

3 Likes

Interesting, 7Plus has all 10 seasons of Benidorm, Amazon Prime Video only has 9.

1 Like

7Plus has added the first season of the 2008 series of 90210 .

It’s currently only on Ten All Access but last time I watched it , there was about 1 or 2 episodes missing.

2 Likes

I noticed at the weekend that 7plus has switched from a white background to a black background. It doesn’t make much of a difference.

2 Likes

I noticed that too.

On the 7plus website on my laptop it goes black, but on the 7plus app on my phone it still has a white background.

1 Like

Here’s a preview of what it looks with their new background:

3 Likes

Grey’s Anatomy spin-off Station 19 will be part of 7plus line-up this summer.

The rest of the press release says:

“We’ve worked hard to create a better experience for viewers and advertisers. By giving signed-in users access to new features, we’ve grown 7plus registration strongly, particularly on connected TV.”

“That, coupled with our new audience intelligence platform 7REDiQ, will bring brands closer to their desired audiences than ever before.”

7plus has created a number of Summer specials for advertisers, including streaming collection sponsorships and sponsorships of digital tentpoles and digital exclusives.

Ms Bence said:

“These summer specials are underpinned by our premium ad products, plus data targeting opportunities through 7Addressable that connect brands to high-value audiences.

“It’s going to be a huge summer for the BVOD market and we’re determined to make sure 7plus continues to deliver great content for viewers and even better results for clients.”

1 Like

The program is also launching on the main channel.

Chicago Fire, 9-1-1, Station 19…How many firefighting shows are too many?

4 Likes