7Food Network

It’s odd they have chosen red considering all of their other channels have been another colour scheme?

This does make me wonder if they have just chosen to do this as a desperate measure to keep the network shares up?

3 Likes

The US Food Network logo is red. The 7FN logo looks to be that same dull shade of red instead of the bright red on the network logo.

1 Like

First we had SBS Food Network (rebadged as SBS Food on November 17) and on December 1, we’ll have 7Food Network.

Yeah, that isn’t going to be confusing for the average viewer at all…

2 Likes

And Fetch has the Food Network!

2 Likes

I think I already know the answer to this but do Fetch ratings get measured?

I ask because I have a Fetch package now and have been watching it quite a bit lately.

wonder if prime 7 will take 7food on 64

1 Like

Seven killed off SBS’s Food Network channel? Sad!

But however, they both haven’t found out that FetchTV have the original version as a premium channel.

Thought it was SBS that decided not to renew the output deal?

2 Likes

I think I know the answer too, and it’s probably no. Fetch would know what every box is watching live and recording, I’m assuming, so they would have their own audience data.

Yeah but in less places - no need to worry about MPEG2 vs MPEG4 if the regional affiliates won’t carry it to begin with!

1 Like

70 7HD
71 7
72 7Two
73 7mate
74 7food
75 ???
76 7flix
77 ???
78 racing

So we still have 2 gaps in numbering…wonder why they didn’t go sequential in the first place?

3 Likes

A similar question can be directed at Nine.

Even though 9Go! on “99” is a legacy thing, they’re using that and 90 through 95 but not 96, 97 & 98.

2 Likes

I give it a month before seven puts on a movie to boost shares.

Is better homes and gardens really food enough? Shouldn’t it just be on 7two?

7 Likes

There are a few food based movies around…:joy:

8 Likes

will prime7 take this as of december or do we have to wait like we did with 7flix???

Omg a crossover event between 7Flix and 7Food!
“The pancake disaster”
“Chicken Run”
“Fat Pizza - The Movie”

I can see multiple possibilities #OhTheCheese

12 Likes

7 had very little, if anything, to do with it. Scripps 3 year deal with SBS to provide content for SBS ends in Nov. Not sure if SBS decided they wanted that offering to more closely reflect their charter or whether Scripps didn’t want to continue.
7 are merely signing on with Scripps to provide them with the Food Network programming, hence the 7 Food Network title here and the changing to SBS Food.

Coming soon to 7Food:

My Kitchen Rules: The Early Years
My Kitchen Rules: Best of…
My Kitchen Rules encores
My Kitchen Rules: The Unseen Bits
My Kitchen Rules: Bloopers

16 Likes

Not to mention:

Restaurant Revolution (megafail of 2015)
Zumbo (2016)
Hell’s Kitchen with Z Grade celebrities of 2017

5 Likes

Can also add:

My Restaurant Rules (2004-2005)

8 Likes