7flix - Programs and Schedules

It premiered in 2015 and was cancelled after one season. Maybe you are thinking of some other show.

3 Likes

Marvelā€™s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Season 4 returning with Episode 7 - described by Seven as ā€œfast trackedā€ - not sure what I am missing as the show is at ep 15 in the US.

Tuesday 7 March at 7:30PM

Agents of SHIELD is taking a 5 week break in the US after episode 15 and returns on April 4. Even if Seven shows one episode per week from March 7 we will still be behind the US when the show resumes there.
This season has been divided into three story pods. Seven is finishing the final two episodes of pod 1 (episode 7 to 8 - Ghost Rider), before going into pod 2 (Life Model Decoy) - Australiaā€™s Mallory Jensen (INXS: Never Tear Us Apart, Galavant) stars in these seven episodes (episode 9 to 15).

Itā€™s Not Fair

At Least itā€™s the Start of Less Big Bang Repeats on Tuesdays. Still no sign of Greyā€™s, Murder and Quantico Returning Yet:

7Flix usually air very short (<1min) ad breaks late at night.

But during tonightā€™s late night movie ā€œThe Sweetest Thingā€, the ad breaks are normal length/in full (a few minutes)!?

I see Greyā€™s Anatomy is Returning to 7flix in a Couple of Weeks according to a Promo that aired on Seven Last Night. How to get away with Murder and Quantico areā€™nt that Far Off.

Really annoys me that 7Flix repeat the same episodes of The Big Bang Theory on the same night.

I donā€™t mind watching their BBT nights when theyā€™re on, but I donā€™t see the need to repeat the same episodes on the one night.

For example, tonight:
08.30pm - S3 Ep 14
09.00pm - S3 Ep 15
09.30pm - S3 Ep 16
10.00pm - S3 Ep 14
10.30pm - S3 Ep 15
11.00pm - S3 Ep 16

Then on Tuesday night, the schedule is:
08.30pm - S3 Ep 17
09.00pm - S3 Ep 18
09.30pm - S3 Ep 20 (Not sure why theyā€™ve skipped Episode 19?)
10.00pm - S3 Ep 21
10.30pm - S3 Ep 17
11.00pm - S3 Ep 18

Wednesday:
07.30pm - S3 Ep 20
08.00pm - S3 Ep 21

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if people didnā€™t actually notice.

3 Likes

Wouldā€™nt it be Nice if we Had a Sitcom Sunday on 7flix the way Eleven does on Saturday Nights? Big Bang Repeats on Sundays would be cut to Two, The Goldbergs as well as Black_Ish airing New Double Eps would fit Perfectly on Sunday Nights, Leaving Tuesdays for More Drama.

Surely 3 episodes of TBBT in a night is enough for anyone. Tune in at any point and you wonā€™t see a repeat (of a repeat).

Networks get free re-runs for the same episodes within a short period of time (not sure how short). It happens a lot on the multiā€™s.

1 Like

Is it a ratings tactic, to try to bump an episodes ratings up for advertisers of 7flix during those programs?

Uh, no. Did you read the post immediately above yours? Iā€™ll give you a clue - read the second paragraph.

2 Likes

As in the program supply agreement, is that what we are referring to here?

Which markets is 7flix not available in yet?

Is it just Prime7/GWN7?

Does regional QLD receive the channel (as play-out is via BCM > MediaHub for the channel anyway)?

See grid here

1 Like

Yes, 7Flix has been broadcast in Regional QLD since the day it first launched.

3 Likes

Havenā€™t watched a single program on it since it was launched . Am in regional Qld.

Aside from a few moments or flicking through the channels, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever watched 7Flix since it was launched.

Iā€™m well aware that the chances of this happening (at least in the foreseeable future) are very slim to none for reasons that donā€™t need explaining, but personally I think Iā€™d prefer all markets having both Seven and 7mate in HD over 7Flix and a two tier system for HD broadcasting.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve watched the odd movies on 7flix. It really is just a Seven overflow channel.

1 Like