7Bravo - Programs and Schedules

I just did a quick check on my tv to see if the 7bravo loop was working but no luck. It has gone from the tv would just flick past the channel to let’s just stay here and view a black screen.

1 Like

I still have nothing on either of my televisions.

Yes. Channel 73 has this:

3 Likes

My sleep paralysis demon

1 Like

So if 7mate will no longer be on 73, why not put 7Bravo there? Seems odd to have a channel missing.
I know 77 is also missing between 7flix and racing… but I’d leave as is, would be perfect for a news channel some day.

I beleive they are planning on moving 7MateHD back to 73, its traditional home. For the moment they are using the slide to get viewers used to it being only in HD.

2 Likes

So the end goal is to get rid of 74 and just have 73 in HD? Why wouldn’t they just get rid of the 74 channel now and change 73 to HD? But anyway I guess there’s a launch date they have to obey by. :man_shrugging: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

If they got rid of 73 the slide wouldn’t show and people who don’t have MPEG 4 tunes wouldn’t know about the change, they would just have audio with no picture for 7Mate.

4 Likes

True.

1 Like

Yes, but they can publicise through other means, like using their bonus/excess advertising slots for traditional promos. Moving channel numbers back and forth is plain irritating for a free to air broadcaster.

1 Like

So the online guides, and channel strap, on both my TVs have 7Bravo, “10am-10pm channel launching soon” etc, but no promo loop. What’s the reason?

1 Like

Glitz and glam on the sand

The Real Housewives of Dubai sparkle on 7Bravo and 7plus in 2023

Live it up as the luxurious ladies from the iconic Real Housewives franchise head to Australia, when season one of The Real Housewives of Dubai makes its free to air premiere in January 2023 on 7Bravo and 7plus.

Arriving in a desert oasis, The Real Housewives of Dubai premieres with one supersized episode. As the first original international iteration of the popular franchise, the series follows the opulent, over-the-top lives of Nina Ali, Chanel Ayan, Caroline Brooks, Dr. Sara Al Madani, Lesa Milan and fan-favorite Caroline Stanbury.

The 11th city in the Real Housewives franchise, The Real Housewives of Dubai follows a powerful group of lavish women as they run business empires and expertly navigate a highly exclusive social scene within this ultra-luxe billionaire’s playground. Whether they’re dining on a mountainside overlooking a valley of 1,000 camels or hosting the wedding event of the year, these ambitious and glamorous women prove everything is more extravagant in the City of Gold. When new group dynamics threaten long-standing friendships, tensions inevitably reach boiling point, so if you can’t handle the heat… get out of Dubai.

Get hooked on 7Bravo: your new free to air destination for extraordinary reality, entertainment and true crime content.

7Bravo launches Sunday, 15 January 2023

1 Like

Seven Bendigo

5 Likes

Graphics

4 Likes

France, fashion and friendship

Real Girlfriends in Paris come together on 7Bravo and 7plus in 2023

Pack your bags and get ready to live it up in the City of Lights when Real Girlfriends in Paris makes its free-to-air premiere in January 2023 on 7Bravo and 7plus.

The series will follow six young American expats – Anya Firestone, Emily Gorelik, Margaux Lignel, Kacey Margo, Adja Toure and Victoria Zito – as they experience wild adventures in the world’s most beautiful city.

As the women live their best lives and chase their ultimate dreams, they find themselves navigating careers, romantic rendezvous and unavoidable conflicts, all while discovering who they are meant to be and exactly what they want.

Real Girlfriends in Paris is produced by Goodbye Pictures with Rich Bye, Rahel Tennione, Barrie Bernstein serving as executive producers. Jennifer Stander, Chris Wereski and Molly Minard serve as co-executive producers.

Get hooked on 7Bravo: your new free to air destination for extraordinary reality, entertainment and true crime content.

7Bravo launches Sunday, 15 January 2023

Below is the original US trailer

Why is there a need in 2022 for Seven to advertise that content is also on 7Plus. I see Nine do it just as much. Isn’t it assumed that the shows will also be in the catch up service. Such services have have been around for a very long time, most people know the service exists. It’s not usually a pleasant experience to watch. As it’s not 2010 such references should not be mentioned as dominant un their press releases and promos.

I don’t see the harm. The programs can be watched 2 ways; on 7Bravo or on 7+. Yes 7+ has the 7Bravo linear channel, but the programs will also be buried within the 7+ library with no obvious link to 7Bravo.

2 Likes

Networks are happy to encourage viewers to either free to air or their streaming service.
I rarely use 7plus, but the one time I did use it, I swear the ad breaks seemed longer than what you would normally see on free to air. If that’s the case, more ads they can show!

They should just display the 7 Plus logo at the end card and not use the branding “on Seven and 7plus” or have the voice-over say it. It’s like the 7 watermark also having their website URL it’s unnecessary as I said it isn’t 2002 when the Web is new and a lot of people do not have it it’s a waste of space

The ABC do it too.