7Bravo - Programs and Schedules

Metro EPG seems ok.

1 Like

This is what’s coming up on my TV:

1 Like

The 7 Queensland Regional has no EPG data - Brisbane is OK though.

2 Likes

My TV is showing the same.

1 Like

Can you get it in your Foxtel box if you have it plugged into aerial.

I’m not sure. I don’t have Foxtel.

1 Like

Seems so different to Seven’s other presentation, but I guess contractual under NBC-U to align to their brand, like Kick It said.

“7Bravo Movie Club” is an interesting programming line-up, same for the ‘crime night’, almost makes it more a ‘Universal Channel’ like Foxtel’s rather than Bravo exclusivity.

2 Likes

Same here in Seven Regional land. We have “no information” like RQLD.

1 Like

Just did a re-scan of the IQ5, 7Bravo didn’t show up.
(in Melb)

Something strange I noticed: Unlike the other channels, the PRG has the classification and the consumer advice, whereas the others only have the consumer advise at the start of the program. The “PG” logo for example is also different and the font isn’t HeyWow.

Also I haven’t seen a Australian Idol watermark next to the watermark, unlike the other channels. Maybe these things could be due to NBCUniversal not allowing them?

I’ve also noticed that since late last year, 7flix doesn’t have a now or next PRG anymore.

1 Like

I think Foxtel may see 7Bravo as a threat. Which is why they may not carry it.

Foxtel customers who watch a lot of reality content can now get so many of those shows for free.

2 Likes

Better to have it available on their platform than not at all, if that’s the reason.

Or NBCUniversal are handling playout.

1 Like

Does anyone know what the current deal is like between Foxtel and NBCUniversal? Does this mean once there current deal ends they will no longer have one?

Yes that must be the reason, the classification and CC rating enter in similar to Bravo US, except they slide up, not left like Bravo US. I think Seven Regional still controls it separately however at TBS Mediacloud via Dirty Feed.

As well, AFAIK Seven will have to pay Foxtel for it to appear in the EPG.

Was hoping it was appearing on Foxtel, don’t see it as yet :frowning:

Usually Foxtel has a good relationship with NBCU.

Foxtel treat their customers like rubbish. And I am one. Very disappointed this channel is here on day one.

Is it in HD on Fta?

Yes

1 Like