7Bravo - Programs and Schedules

That’s because networks don’t even bother with broadcast airings of many US series anymore - repeats of Australian content like Travel Guides, Kath and Kim or The Cheap Seats is cheaper and rates better.

1 Like

Any word on 7Bravo being available on Foxtel?

2 Likes

7 Bravo is it going to be in HD

1 Like

It’s quite disappointing. Especially now that most people have hd tvs these days. Even my elderly grandparents have a very old TV that’s HD compatible, and that thing is about 20 years old.

But that one won’t be MPEG4 compatible.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Any word on a foxtel channel yet?

2 Likes

Surely first week schedule can’t be far off.

1 Like

7Bravo schedule has not been supplied yet.

1 Like

Wonder when we’ll see some kind of activity/loop on 7Bravo this week? Both my TVs just showing a still slide atm.

1 Like

7Bravo’s primetime schedule for week one is in TV Week as per @yellow_sock. That means the daytime schedule shouldn’t be far away.

1 Like

Going by TV Week’s recent edition, this is what some of the daytime schedule looks like for next week:

6.00: N/A
9.00: The Kelly Clarkson Show
10.00: The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
11.00: N/A
12.00: Hollywood Medium
1.00: Songland
2.00: Million Dollar Listing NY
3.00: Judge Jerry
3.30: The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
4.30: Top Chef
5.30: Dinner Date
6.30: Primetime schedule

6 Likes

Looking at the schedule above
I can’t wait to get home and
Delete the LCN from my TV.

4 Likes

TBH shouldn’t be during the day. Maybe 11:30 weeknights?

I dont get that either. It’s odd that a late show is not shown late at night. No idea with the reasoning.
There’s is a show called “Killer Couples” that airs at 11.30pm. :person_shrugging: Seems riveting… (yawn…!)

3 Likes

Why is Kelly Clarkson’s program scheduled for a 30 minute slot when it’s a 1 hour program?

2 Likes

Could it be the same day broadcast like The Comedy Channel used to do? (New York is currently 16 hours behind AEDT, so 3.30pm AEDT is 11.30pm previous day in NYC)

2 Likes

Apologies. I made a mistake. I have fixed it. It is one hour long. Starts at 9am.

1 Like

Probably a live simulcast from NBC by the looks of things - 3:30pm AEDT is 11:30pm New York time

1 Like