Does she need to self quarantine? I thought it was just get a test when arriving in Sydney from Melbourne.

Leigh sales come down to Melbourne for a friends bday and got caught in the lockdown. she didn’t come down here just for dans presser. 730 had a bid in for an interview with dan and he said no . so presser next best thing

3 Likes

Really impressed to see Leigh at the Andrews presser. A fresh attempt at forensic questioning. And I think it at the very least put a spotlight on some of his answers.

5 Likes

Medical practitioners disagree. https://twitter.com/doctordsg/status/1361103537011232774

2 Likes

Paul Kennedy from ABC News Breakfast temp work with 7.30

2 Likes

Wednesday 24 March -
Laura Tingle presenting tonight.

1 Like

I’ve never seen this show run overtime too

Paul Kennedy presenting from Melbourne tonight.

4 Likes

Look liked Paul Kennedy presented in Sydney.

Pardon?

2 Likes

I was wondering what studio they were using to film 7.30.

The key looks dreadful. Why aren’t they using the screen Speers stands up at for Insiders with some teal lighting on the side?

Too close to the 7pm news? There’s no particular need to mirror the set, similar colours would be enough. The night backdrop for Melbourne they’ve used for election and budget coverage looks great but is rarely used.

Probably one of 31 or 32 the entertainment studios at Southbank.

Would look pretty good from the insiders interview set.

2 Likes

… I think the chances of the ABC getting the crew that would be necessary to open up 31 or 32 for a head shot are less than zero … more likely 38 or if that’s busy a radio studio or even a spare office or meeting room can be used …

Thursday 1 April-

Paul Kennedy will be hosting tonight.

No 7.30 on Monday 5 April Public Holiday (Easter Monday).

2 Likes

Looks like Leigh is in Melbourne tonight.

The key looking quite bad, I had presumed Brisbane or another city.

1 Like