61st TV Week Logie Awards 2019

Someone needs to put in a welfare call to Ossie Ostrich. Lisa Wilkinson may be using his body parts to adorn her dress.

4 Likes

Arenā€™t they usually the last ones to arrive, so as to miss the Ch9 red carpet?

Getting a lot of ā€œWhoā€™s that?ā€ echoing around this room.

2 Likes

But in fairness, you have already said that you donā€™t watch much Australian TV any more.

These are not British and American personalities. :wink:

2 Likes

right, and I usually hate when people do that but so many of the slow montages im like who the hell is that?

Iā€™m sure there were also some Pluck A Duck remnants spotted in tonightā€™s dresses.

What was this?

5 Likes

Bloody annoying child actors.

2 Likes

Thisā€™ll be a freaking train wreck. Popcorn is ready.

2 Likes

bad audio again?

Sorry, @Sully. Gleeson is so much more entertaining than your beloved Hughesy.

7 Likes

Tom seems very nervous to what he usually is like but loving the digs on channel 9 firing Karl

3 Likes

Is he seriously opening? ugh :frowning: that makes me want to turn off. Iā€™ve heard enough from that idiot to last a lifetime.

Heā€™s hilarious. Iā€™m laughing my arse off.

8 Likes

Tom Gleeson is brilliant.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll reserve judgement until I can see it. But having seen his past work Iā€™m not hopeful.

So good. Savage as well. Very needed for this tv industry. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll whinge.

Has News Corp released an article yet bagging it and saying that foxtel is being overlooked.

3 Likes

Not a fan of Tom Gleeson but he was actually very funny. What was it that he said about ā€˜the shit out the backā€™ when he was talking about the test pattern that had the crowd all groan? I missed it but it mustā€™ve been good.

1 Like

Foxtel programs shouldnā€™t even be mentioned at the Logies IMO, thatā€™s what the ASTRA Awards are for!

3 Likes

Whereā€™s Georgie? Would love to have seen her reaction to some of Gleesonā€™s jokes.

4 Likes

Tony Martin isnā€™t bad ā€¦ā€itā€™s on the abcā€¦ biased in favor of quality dramaā€

ā€œAnd weā€™ll induct the latest person into the hall of fame. Will it finally be Hot Dogs yearā€ :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes