60 Minutes

Looks like a new line-up for a new crime drama.

5 Likes

Whodunnit?

Professor Plum, Miss Scarlett, Mrs. Peacock, Colonel Mustard or Mrs. White?

2 Likes

Or the cast of Australian version of The Bold and the Beautiful!:rofl:

3 Likes

What is “contradiction”

Looks like they have brought back the intro of each of the reporters presenting their names.
(I don’t recall it in the white package)

2 Likes

Along with the return of the presenter roll-call at the beginning of the show, they also now sit down when introducing their stories. Watermark has remained the same.

5 Likes

New social media picture.

The iconic roll-call for the presenters is back

1 Like

That’s what they do on the US version, so I guess Nine are trying to emulate them more closely now.

It seems like a largely “inverted” (black instead of white) version of the previous graphics?

I’m sure Nine’s version of 60 Minutes has had presenters seated for report introductions in the past?

1 Like

Yes, they used to do it occasionally, although, I don’t recall seeing it done since the white graphics were introduced.
CBS have done it for as long as I can remember.

Overall, the darker graphics look very similar to the old, dark graphics and that’s not a bad thing.
I’m glad the iconic dark theme is back – feels much more like 60 Minutes now, IMO.

1 Like

7 Likes

So good to see the roll call back. Hasn’t really felt like 60 Minutes without it the last few years.

9 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

This Sunday’s episode will include an exclusive interview with Sarah Ristevski, daughter of Karen Ristevski who was murdered in her Melbourne home in June 2016.

That will result in a larger audience than normal I think. She had not said a word since day dot. Enormous interest in that case in Melbourne like Jill.

Good get. The sort of stories these programs should be looking for not fluffy rubbish.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Alex Bernhardt joins 60 Minutes
Alex Bernhardt has started a new role as an Associate Producer at 60 Minutes . Alex was previously a Journalist for A Current Affair and 9 News Brisbane .

3 Likes

Another one bites the dust… she’ll be good associate producing 60 minutes but a loss to the News department.

Herald Sun suggested yesterday that Nine paid $300,000 to Sarah for the interview.