6 News Australia

What do you mean by “we’re breaking into programming”? It’s a stand-alone YouTube video.

5 Likes

He’s breaking into everyone’s favourite program: TBA! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Let him go… it’s a bit of fun! lol

Sounds dramatic!

5 Likes

He welcomes comments.

4 Likes

Exactly lol. I only say that if it’s an unexpected video, which is was, so just (as you said) a bit of fun!

2 Likes

We’ve been working on our live coverage of breaking news recently - which included reports on the following:

• Georgia’s Runoff Election
  • Anthony Albanese being in a car accident
  • The National Anthem lyrics changing
  • Biden’s win being certified
  • The Capitol Siege

And just in, the only live report I’ve seen on on the Sriwijaya Air Flight SJ182 crash:

3 Likes

BIG NEWS…our Chief Reporter Jack Hahn is stepping down from his role.

Connor Alforque will be taking over the position, while you’ll still see Jack popping up behind-the-scenes!

His full announcement is in the latest 6 News bulletin - link below:

8 Likes

So Jack is moving into a producer role. Is he moving into University?

That was hilarious :joy:

Why?

1 Like

How so?

1 Like

Is he @Leo_Puglisi6? He is such a good talent (like yourself) that I wouldn’t think he’d need it!

Yeah he’ll still be behind-the-scenes, helping out the rest of our team & looking at our socials - bur He’ll be announcing a bit more soon…stay tuned!

EDIT: @foxyrover (and everyone else) here’s what he’s doing now:

13 Likes

Nice. Very good pick up for Nine.

8 Likes

Wow did he really get a job at Nine? That’s impressive. At the age of 18? Congratulations Jack!

9 Likes

Tonight live on the scene at the border.

4 Likes

Well, I think there is SES-8 studios in Mount Gambier sold as featured in this news story on the segment Eye on Entertainment, we’re glad you to see 6 News headlines from me, thank you to @Leo_Puglisi6 for more news content.

2 Likes

Hey all!

We’re trying something a little different - showing you last night’s bulletin in 60 seconds!

What do you think?

3 Likes

Almost thought you were going to fast forward it…

Cuts are a bit jarring, I’d just film a 60 second update. It’s not a sports match you can do a highlights package of.

The voiceover for the lamb segment is too soft and low.

Can you reduce the time of the closure of the news it’s almost 60 seconds which is too long you could put more stories in the bulletin with the time or even show a quick weather forecast during the closure sequence.

5 Likes