10XPress (10XP)

10 Express (On-Air as 10XP or 10XPRESS) Is a fast-paced new morning news program for ten, to air Live from Melbourne weekdays from 6.30-8.30am. The show would be hosted by 3 anchors. In my opinion, a team like Hugh Riminton, Georgia Love and Lachlan Kennedy would work. The program would not have Sport and weather presenters, But would have Katy Price & Matt White as Sports Editors, who can do segments, primarily Monday & Friday. The Anchors would take turns reading the weather.

Set

The show would use The Project’s set, with a sunrise image used as the background. They would primarily be based at the desk, but the side screens would be used in small setups for 1-1 chats etc. The show would also have a couch on standby for the later hours if required.

Graphics

Segments
tenDaily Top 5 Must Read

More to Come! Thoughts?

11 Likes

interesting concept, good use of available studios at that time of the morning. I don’t think the presenters would work in Melbourne though.

Graphics are nice and clean, integration with tendaily is nice.

1 Like

Fair point. My ideas with presenters were to have an older experienced journalist, an up and coming journalist & also one who can handle the lighter side of the world. But the presenters could change.

2 Likes

Nice integration of Ten Daily encouraging viewers to actually use the site.

1 Like

I like it. I don’t think i would ever watch such a show but it looks very impressive graphics wise. I like the orange motif

1 Like

Don’t think that Hugh would move to Melbourne. Gorgi Coghlan might be a good host somewhere.

Nice graphics though.

1 Like