Nickelodeon (formerly 10Shake)

Interesting
Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Lexington,
Just because they could run a wasteful
Channel doesn’t mean they should , honestly. :dizzy_face: can’t defend stupid decisions all the time.

If it makes them money from additional advertising, adds to their total network audience share and costs them virtually nothing to run - what’s the problem?

Sure, they didn’t get the right mix of content right off the bat which they can be criticized for, but they’re obviously trying to fix that and on some nights it’s kinda working.

The channel doesn’t really appeal to me, but their daytime lineup has a very specific (and necessary) target audience and nights can be too if they can get it right.

They haven’t caved yet on switching the output format of the channel yet, which we know would instantly make it available for more people and likely increase its share as a result.

4 Likes

Not quite sure where I defended it.

Another solid share (for Shake) on a Saturday once again last night, just behind 9Rush and ahead of some other multis.

Clearly it’s best line-up and consistent, should delve deeper into the data and see where exactly the audiences / target demo are tuning-in. Need more movies then, it’s working. Last night was “The Matrix” and something else.

3 Likes

It’s school holidays, why is 10Shake still having pre school programs on during the day? They should be airing the primary school content at least from say 10am.

3 Likes

You could make the same argument for ABC Kids and ABC Me. I reckon you could merge both channels and have ABC TV Plus go all day and night.

4 Likes

Pretty unfair for Primary School kids, having to sit there bored without shows for their age group.
Also 1000th post! Yay!

5 Likes

There are more kids watching both channels in those timeslots
than adults would be anyway. So makes no sense to merge ABC Kids and ABC Me onto one channel and then have the other channel running shows for very few viewers.

2 Likes

The naming is what drives me crazy, and the split chan el.

Should be

ABC2 (C programs during the day, general ent at night 24/7 with rage if need be)
ABC Kids

Kids shouldn’t be sharing a channel and could air until 10 or so.

(Mods feel free to move post)

3 Likes
4 Likes

The second South Park special will be shown in the US on March 10.

5 Likes
1 Like

South Park Returns With A Vaccination Special, mmkay?!

South ParQ Vaccination Special

Premieres Tuesday, 11 March At 8.30pm On 10 Shake.

Come on down to South Park for a supersized special event. The Emmy® and Peabody® Award-winning series, South Park is back with an irreverent hour-long episode, South ParQ Vaccination Special. The undeniably fearless special premieres, Tuesday 11 March at 8.30pm on 10 Shake.

The ruthlessly funny new episode follows on from the 2020 premiere of South Park The Pandemic Special , where the citizens of South Park came to terms with the continued challenges of the on-going pandemic.

The residents of the small town in the Colorado Rockies are all clamoring for the COVID-19 vaccine. When a new militant group arrives to town and tries to stop the boys from getting their teacher vaccinated, the foul mouthed misadventures kick off.

Comedy Central’s South Park launched on August 13, 1997. Trey Parker and Matt Stone are the co-creators of South Park. Parker, Stone, Anne Garefino and Frank C. Agnone II are the Executive Producers of the Emmy® and Peabody® Award-winning South Park. Eric Stough, Adrien Beard, Bruce Howell and Vernon Chatman are Producers. Chris Brion is the Creative Director of South Park Digital Studios.

You’ve got Tuesday 11th. It’s a Thursday.

Though the tweet is wrong .

1 Like

How ironic that they don’t know what day March 11 falls on.

1 Like

Saw the promo about South Park vaccination special on 10 tonight. It confirms that the premiere date is Thursday, March 11, and includes quick instructions on how to tune into 10 Shake.

1 Like

Looks like I can watch live through the 10Play app on the Apple TV.

2 Likes

Will it air on 10Shake though?