10 Play

They need to update this

Also needs updating, still has Bordertown on there.

1 Like

Bulletins aren’t being uploaded… Clicked on the Adelaide one and the system is uploading last years bulletins from that date - Eyewitness and all!

All markets have the same issue apart from Brissy… they haven’t uploaded a bulletin since December 31.

6 Likes

i have noticed that today on the live tv section its not playing live all the time

The Bruce Gordon injunction.

1 Like

I’ve been watching the live stream for the past 2 hrs and it has worked fine.

well for me some of the programs dont even show and its keeps on coming up with your stream will play shortly but never does only on selecdted tv

“Live streaming will start soon” message came up but when I click on it The Project is streaming.

all day today on all Ten’s channels, was giving me the irrits as I was flicking through my Apple TV

My TTV1 has finally got the new logo on the home screen for 10Play .

At least they got the Weekend/National bulletin right!

I saw a (new?) 10play ad tonight, looked good.

1 Like

You’d think fast tracked Bold and Beautiful would be on 10 All Access with limited catchup on 10 Play.

1 Like

I’ve mentioned this before, there’s an appetite on 10play for fast tracked episodes so they should try to monetise this with All Access.

2 Likes

In an interesting development, it appears that 10 is now streaming all of their channels on 10 play.

The Boss stream has always been there for select programming, but is currently live streaming here - https://tenplay.com.au/live/one (they still need to update the URL)

Also Peach has just been added recently here and is showing Everybody Loves Raymond at the moment - https://tenplay.com.au/live/peach

3 Likes

It’s 10 Bold.

peach stream has nothing on it

Yes, yes it is.

It originally appeared with “Your Live Stream Will Be Back After The Ad Break” but then started after the stream was restarted.

Showing for me now

And me

1 Like

Leaving Neverland

Great to see! Are they both in SD though?