10 Play

Probably more niche stuff like Bellator, or some of the football that airs on 10 play already.

Hockey? Swimming? Etc.

Yeah, it should be on P+. What’s the point otherwise?

Thought i’d put on some background tv while I’m working this afternoon, noticed Peach was showing Seinfeld so went to steam it on my laptop.
Both the Bold and Peach streams on the 10 play site are showing Bold, you can’t actually stream Peach :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What market is that?

1 Like

VIC.

good point, didn’t actually try switching market

1 Like

10 has acquired BBC One short-form series Cheaters from BBC Studios, now streaming on 10 play.

It was made as 18 x 10 minute episodes, but was also available internationally as 6 x 30 minute episodes.

This aired in February in the UK, one 10 min episode would air before the 10pm news and then another two afterwards.

Got some good reviews so might give it a go. Like the sensibility of a British comedies. Sounds like the same tone as Lovesick.

1 Like

Just had a go at the 10Play website for the first time in a while. Really in desperate need of a redo. It’s a pretty awful experience, especially when compared to 10Play’s apps, and the other catch up websites…

1 Like

I think one of the other major issues, and I found this particularly bad on the Apple TV app (but I’m sure all apps / sites are like this) is that there are so many show titles for series which haven’t been available on there for YEARS.

I’m talking Wonderland, The Wrong Girl, Brock, Sisters, Offspring - just to name a few from the Drama tab but I’m sure there are countless others. And these come up as some of the top results as well, mind boggling stuff.

Not only does it need an overhaul, it needs a clean out big time.

3 Likes

FOX’s Crime Scene Kitchen, which premiered last year hosted by Joel McHale and featuring Aussie Curtis Stone, is streaming now on 10 play. No word on a second season yet.

10 play / Prisoner collab with Now To Love.

I saw a post on Facebook saying they are getting a new season of Gogglebox UK for 10Play but it is Season 12 and I think that’s way behind the newer seasons.

This service should be somehow merged with Paramount + . 7Plus and 9Now have more on them I want to watch.

1 Like

10 Play has arrived!

We are excited to announce that the 10 play app is now available on your set-top box, giving you access to a huge range of the entertainment you love like Masterchef Australia and Prisoner.
Discover live and catch-up TV from Network 10, including content from 10, 10 Shake, 10 Peach, and 10 Bold.

The launch of the 10 play app is just another way that Foxtel brings together world-class entertainment, alongside your favourites from Netflix, Prime Video^ (coming soon to the iQ3) and more*.

You can find all these apps by simply pressing the home button on your Foxtel remote – welcome to entertainment central!

Stay connected with more of the entertainment you love… all in one place!

1 Like

The Countdown Is On! 10 Play Introduces New Premium Product For Advertisers.

Paramount Australia And New Zealand Partners With MediaCom Australia And eBay To Introduce The Countdown.

Paramount Australia and New Zealand has partnered with eBay via MediaCom Australia, to launch a new addition to 10 Play’s suite of premium, non-disruptive ad products, The Countdown.

The Countdown will seamlessly appear at the end of a program before the next program plays, serving a high-impact ad that doesn’t interfere with the viewing experience.

Diane Ho, National Digital Sales Director, Paramount ANZ, said: “We are excited to partner with MediaCom and eBay and see The Countdown come to life through their campaign.

“Catering to changing viewer consumption habits is important to us as we provide advertisers smarter ways to draw attention and align with 10 Play viewers. The Countdown ad experience on 10 Play offers clients the opportunity to serve a high-impact, immersive ad that goes beyond the typical pre or mid-roll video.”

The launch partner of 10 Play’s latest premium ad experience is MediaCom Australia with their key client, eBay. The campaign will be offering viewers the latest trends in kitchen appliances on eBay, while they transition to the next episode of their favourite show.

Rebecca Newton, Acting CMO and Head of Marketing, eBay Australia, said: “As Australia’s number one most-visited shopping site, we see a spike in products trending on ebay.com.au when viewers tune into their favourite 10 Play shows.

“The ad campaign will enable eBay to capture viewers’ attention in a highly relevant moment using innovative ad formats. This complements our strategy of aligning eBay’s wide range of products with relevant content across digital media channels for our Home and Garden campaign.”

Anthony Sciacca, Head of Marketplace Sydney, MediaCom Australia, said: "The high impact ad unit provides eBay with an opportunity to tailor its relevant product selection to users watching related content. This enables eBay to keep top of mind for their Home and Garden category and stimulates the link between eBay and the user who sees eBay reflecting their interests whilst inadvertently achieving mass awareness due to the scale of 10 Play content offerings.”

With minutes viewed up 24% year-on-year, viewers are engaging with 10 Play more than ever and providing advertisers with a growing addressable population. Paramount ANZ’s premium advertising experiences enable brands to take advantage of a full funnel advertising strategy, guiding consumers from screen to check out.

1 Like

It’d be nice if 10Play could actually innovate their streaming experience instead of just the advertising. Have they just completely forgotten about the website? What about streaming in HD?

5 Likes

41 seasons of Survivor have been added .

There were already select seasons available, they’ve just fleshed that out with all seasons except for the latest Season 42. Was also mentioned in the Survivor US thread.

1 Like

Did 10 Play upload the 3rd and 4th South Park pandemic specials? Were they on 10 Shake?

I’ve seen them but the new one out a few days ago don’t really want to sign up to Paramount + just to watch one show . Can wait if it comes to 10 Play for free.

TV Tonight reported two specials screening in December and a new season in February.

2 Likes

They’re Paramount+ exclusives. They haven’t even aired on Comedy Central in the U.S.

2 Likes