10 Play

I watched the news on it and didn’t have a problem.

I was trying to watch the last ep of Playing for Keeps last night and it kept crashing on me (via Apple TV) I just gave up and watched Netflix. Will try again tonight.

Seems to be working fine now.

Still not fixed!

The first to post about it here, not the first to discover it.

They need to fix the link on the corporate page also, which is linked to their old handle.

However they have updated the 10 News First, 10 Sport and 10 Motorsport links.

2 Likes

From 10’s press release today:

On 10 Play, we’ll continue to create exclusive show content on the platform and will re-imagine the platform, enhancing the user experience.

10 Play is getting a makeover.
• A better user experience for everyone.

I notice 10 Play website is now only showing program guides for 10’s own channels. All other networks have been dropped.

Has been that way for as long as I can remember.

Has anyone been getting eastern state feeds for the live tv portion of the ten play app? I think I’m getting Queensland even though I’m in perth. I don’t have any vpns installed not have I changed the DNS setting in my iPhone to watch over seas content.

Is this a bug ?:giraffe: heavily annoying since I wanna watch my states feed :grin:

Never mind just had to change the feed back to Perth. Thank god.

The only thing I’ve noticed is the schedule on the desktop version and Apple TV is usually showing AEST time but the feed is correct.

I’m not currently located in NSW but receive the NSW live stream on AppleTV.

1 Like

It’s really weird. Hopefully they’ll implement a geoblock kind of thing that Seven do so it will automatically determine your area and what streaming state you should get. :slight_smile:

On the apple TV can you change your state feed like i did in the apple iphone app?

Just checked, no you can’t.

Have the incorrect Facebook links been fixed?

Facebook is correct, yes.

10%20play

1 Like

To me this post makes it seem like you can stream entire seasons, when in reality only the first 3 episodes that have gone to air are available to stream on 10 play.

https://www.facebook.com/292310958254716/posts/361282028024275/

1 Like

You can watch every season on Prime Video Australia.

1 Like

They need to update this

Also needs updating, still has Bordertown on there.

1 Like

Bulletins aren’t being uploaded… Clicked on the Adelaide one and the system is uploading last years bulletins from that date - Eyewitness and all!

All markets have the same issue apart from Brissy… they haven’t uploaded a bulletin since December 31.

6 Likes

i have noticed that today on the live tv section its not playing live all the time