10 Peach - Programs and Schedules

I’d also suggest that airing the children’s programs in more accessable timeslots for the target demographic (at the moment they’re mostly on in morning timeslots that kids can’t watch them in full because they’ve got to head off to school or are busy with weekend sports, etc.) wouldn’t be a bad idea either.

I’d go with all-day children/youth shows that target slightly more mature audiences than ABC Kids/ME, leading into primetime, with overseas reality shows and new content taking place. Encores of sitcoms can sit somewhere else.

I know there are rights problems with different shows but it doesn’t hurt to think right?

10 Peach is changing its schedule again (:joy:) Sex and the City on Thursday and the movie on Friday swap nights (which they already did briefly not long back)

Yeah what’s the point of watching something on that channel if they are just going to remove it … or play around with the timeslots etc… reminds me of how GO ! used to be .

Wouldn’t surprise me if they drop The Cleveland Show if it doesn’t rate.

Why can’t they put New Girl on at 11pm or 11.30pm or even midnight if they have the rights to it (final season never aired on free to air) . Same with Mike and Molly and Malcolm in the Middle. Might as well let the streaming services have these shows. Put these 3 shows on Ten All Access? A Million Little Things is on 10All Access and isn’t owned by CBS , so not sure how usual it is in Australia or in the US for CBS All Access or Ten All Access to have shows on them not owned by them.

1 Like

A bit odd for Ten to be scheduling new Man With A Plan 8pm Saturday nights all of a sudden when this is the one time WIN are showing breakaway programming.

I can’t see it scheduled anywhere on the WIN Network at this stage and wonder if it’ll end up like Prime7’s late night situation where they just skip over any content for their daily Home Shopping marathon (ie: it won’t be seen).

Won’t it be on Tenplay?

Is it not a bit strange to be putting this directly against the new season of Graham Norton on Ten?

4 Likes

Typical 10 really.

1 Like

I thought The Cleveland Show repeats had returned… I assume they removed them?

What’s with getting rights to old Fox stuff Eg Cleveland Show, New Girl then removing it ? Seems a waste of money.

Why was it ever scheduled in the first place? Must have been acquired at bargain basement prices

Yep, I think they played 5 or 7 episodes (3/2 or 3/2/2 I can’t rememeber). Been replaced with old comedy specials.

Maybe they got a trial run deal.

When will Ten buy Speechless again, Seriously?

Maybe never. Try asking Seven to buy them. They bought Modern Family and The Simpsons.

I’ve probably said this on here before but , they should have gotten back Bob’s Burgers rather than The Cleveland Show although not sure what they could pair it with . Try and get Brickleberry ?

Lots of shows on 10 Peach that have been bought and then back in the cupboard, New Girl repeats, Cleveland Show, Mike and Molly also think they didn’t air all of The Flash when they had repeat rights and stopped .

They have 10 Bold doing well but 10 Peach is almost a disaster? I had a look at the lineup during the week and it looks like 9GO ! almost, with repeats of 2.5 men filling up most of the schedule most days (That show rates ??) and Fresh off The Boat .

Not sure if this channel needs a rebrand again or needs new programming or programmers. I used to always have a show or two I watched on there but now I don’t even watch anything on there.

I’m finding myself watching a bit of 2.5 Men some nights with nothing on the main channels.

Haven’t really watched it since maybe a year or two before Charlie left the series in the original run.

1 Like

Me too actually, I found the first three seasons of the show to be fantastic and then i stopped watching mid way through season 4. It’s still a good show, but it dragged on for far too long in my opinion. I’m trying to work out how many women his character dated in the show, I’d say quite a few hundred. LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hence the 10 Peach promo ‘who’s at the door?’ “Karma!” lol

The brand new (but cancelled) series Happy Together and Strictly Come Dancing are all scheduled now