10 Peach - Programs and Schedules

Apologies, looks like I got it wrong.

To confirm 10 Peach will air ep 1, 2 and 3 of The Cleveland Show on Tuesday March 19th and then encored Saturday:

Then the following week, Drunk History will join the line-up and appears to be the American version:

2 Likes

Aussies donā€™t like the AU version of Drunk History because we donā€™t like watching ourselves getting drunk ? Donā€™t think Ten proceeded with that pilot.

Ridiculous. It was one episode in a random Pilot Week.

No i meant I remember reading comments on social media people saying how it was bad they were drunk or something. Or are you meaning what I said was ridiculous?

They shouldā€™ve picked it up .

Why? Must be cheap contentā€¦

Well thatā€™s just trolls. Iā€™m sure the overseas versions had their fair share of critics too.

I just didnā€™t find it that funny so not surprised.

1 Like

The CW has announced the upcoming 15th season of Supernatural will be the showā€™s last season.

Supernatural has a cult following in Australia, with screenings first on main channel, then Eleven and 10Peach. It and The OC were the two Warner Bros dramas Ten sub-licensed from Nine (which had an output deal with WB at that time) because Nine felt the shows did not suit its target demos.

2 Likes

Itā€™s on 10Peachā€¦

2 Likes

Was it?

Nope. It was on Ten and now Eleven/Peach.

3 Likes

Such a cult following that people donā€™t even know where it screened. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Season final of This is Us wc 31st March. That leaves Drunk History, Charmed and Supernatural as the only new programming on the channel

Erm, Neighbours.

1 Like

Also, The Loop. Kids programming too :grimacing:

Not to mention Scope, unless thatā€™s been cancelledā€¦

I meant as prim time programming between 6pm and midnight. I did forget Neighbours

Yeah Iā€™m pretty sure that Lee Constableā€™s science show is firmly the category of ā€œKids programmingā€ as per killyā€™s comment above yours.

I know that cutbacks have affected both shows, but wasnā€™t it actually Totally Wild which was speculated to be on the chopping block a while back rather than Scope?

10 Peach probably needs a lot more of these youth-oriented/kids shows to fill their time rather than endless repeats of Frasier, Everybody loves Raymond etc. Overall that channel is a mess.

3 Likes

Look how well 9Go! does in the key demos.