10 Peach - Programs and Schedules

Neighbours “repeats” currently airing Monday to Thursdays at 6.30pm, and all four shows are repeated on Saturday mornings from 9am until 11am.

Oddly though, at 11.00am on Saturday (following Neighbours), a repeat of Everyday Gourmet with Justine Schofield is airing. Apart from the odd repeat airing of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, i didn’t realise that a non-comedy and drama aired on this channel during the day. Everyday Gourmet is repeated enough on 10 weekdays and on the weekend, now its found its way to 10Peach.

2 Likes

I dont think channel 10 know what this channel is well its mostly sitcoms. I wish it would go back to being an entertainment channel when it was called 11 from2011-16 but channel 10 paramount only cares about streaming these days as long as their boring lineup of sitcoms rates well they cant be stuffed buying new content if i was channel ten i would end 10 peach soon people surely will get sick of the same shows even if theyre funny and hilarious.

I don’t watch 10 Peach often but it resonates with its target audience and almost always outrates its direct competitor 9Go. If it makes them money then as a business they’d be happy.

1 Like

In its current form it is one of the most successful multichannels. Its target audience is 16-39 and it wins that mist days of the week. It is also very popular with 25-54. Currently this week it is number one in both.

6 Likes

How long will 10 peach last with it’s boring lineup of sitcoms such as endless repeats of Becker ,Frasier,big bang theory and frends and seinfeld.what channel 10 could do is get other tv sitcoms/dramas and not put everything on Pluto tv or paramount+

Same response as last tie you posted this. 10 Peach is very successful and usually with the key demos with its current line up. Even last night it was second only to 9Gem that had the cricket in 25-54 and 16-39 where it outrated ABC and SBS’s main channels.

7 Likes

The way it and others like Bold, GO! are programmed also reduces the money (budget) required to program the channel. Programs cost money to broadcast (99% of the time).

I would love some more variety, and do think it can be done, but the costs would have to come from somewhere else within the business to pay for it.

3 Likes

Those are an easy watch. Perhaps some more variety would be good. As has been stated, it rates pretty well. I’d argue that Nick@Nites obsession with the middle is more of a concern.

2 Likes

10 Peach specially airing classic Chandler eps tonight, in tribute for Matthew Perry’s tragic passing

3 Likes

With a “For Matthew Perry” slide at the end of each episode. Went to 10 Play to see if I could get a cap, but it isn’t there.
Tribute episodes will be airing all this week (aren’t airing in sequence, not that it matters), and will be back into it’s normal run next week.

2 Likes

The comedy, How We Roll that ran for one season on CBS, will make its debut on FTA with a two week run starting Tuesday 19th December at around 11pm on 10 Peach. It will run in the 11ish timesot each weeknight with a double on Friday nights. The series concludes Friday 29 December.

1 Like
1 Like

Big news for the legions of Rules of Engagement fans

3 Likes

I’d like to see them play Ghosts US. They’ve got 2 seasons up their sleeves that they can play weeknights for a while.

They will actually be playing Ghosts but they will be repeats and be on weekend afternoons. Same with The Neighborhood - just repeats

2 Likes

Oh that’s great. Thanks!

Why haven’t they tried to get will and grace for peach? Seems like a natural fit

The Office and How I Met Your Mother would be good too.

1 Like

They had The Office on Shake for years but they’ve stopped airing it now

They have at points

They’ve had this as well though I suspect Seven might still have the rights to this.