10 Peach - Programs and Schedules

Apart from Neighbours, 10Peach is pretty much a “comedy channel”. Although, it would be nice to have past Aussie dramas go there. Shows like Offspring, The Secret Life of Us, and old reruns of soaps like Neighbours, E Street and even Breakers.

I’d also like them to wheel out some other sitcoms from the Paramount archive. They play the same ones over and over and over with the added WB’s Friends and BBT.

I guess they won’t change much. It’s rating well in its target demos as the number one multichannel.

Arguably 10 shake has more variety in its content yet doesn’t rate one iota. Bizarre stuff.

Some of the pilots from 10play should also get a run on a multichannel. But I guess linear viewing is dying and these multi channels are just dumping grounds to maintain the spectrum. Otherwise the government will take it.

Not for too long though if 10 Peach keeps repeating the same stuff over and over again. Look what happened to 10 Bold with the same stuff being repeated over and over (though even 10 Bold’s shows have more seasons to get through compared to 10 Peach’s shows which are all shorter by comparison).

As for 10 Shake, the daytime content is appealing for the target demographic but then it just goes to all adult stuff in primetime and it’s very jarring. They need to find a lineup that is consistent with their target demographic, maybe overseas reality franchises that are broad-skewing rather than niche stuff like Catfish/Comedy Central Roasts.

Yeah, true. They are doing well with some of the demos, so i cant see them changing much, yet. Just being wishful from my end. Lol

Agree that 10Shake has more variety than 10Peach, yet its ratings are usually alot poorer. Although its schedule is sometimes a little inconsistent.

and yet the bulk of the commercials are all still aimed toward the kids demographic. I watched an episode of The Middle earlier in the week and pretty much every commercial was aimed toward kids

THey’d have a lot of those from the MTV archive

1 Like

Probably because The Middle is straight after the kids block finishes, and it is not really inappropriate compared to other shows on 10 Shake.

1 Like

Two And A Half Men returns to 10Peach tonight.

Where’d it go?

It hasn’t been on Peach for well over a year. At least.

1 Like

Good to see it back in the line up then.

At least they’re adding something else to the Friends/ Big Bang line up.

4 Likes

It is good to have Two and a Half Men back on. From what i saw, the first two episodes of Season 1 aired. I hpe they conitinue to show it in order.

How many nights a week will it air?

A promo said it will air on Wednesday nights.

1 Like

TikTok For You Fest

Saturday 17 December 8:30 PM

An epic variety show hosted by Tony Armstrong with epic music performances from the Temper Trap and Leah Kate, on-stage sports, make-up and cooking challenges, magic and more.

2 Likes

The fourth and final season of Charmed reboot will be shown on 10 Peach at 10.30pm Fridays from March 10. It has 13 episodes.

I know this channel rates fairly well but i wish channel 10 would put new shows or old ones that havent been played much.wirh paramount owning surely they could use their extensive libary of shows but they stick with becker,seinfeld,frasier,cheers,bigf bang theory,mom,friends surely most of these shows have been repeated a billion times over the last 10+years on this channel.10 bold does the same thing with their content.9go,7mate,7flix and 9gem at least put new shows every now and then but 10 dont do this why surely peoples will watch other apps or channels if they continue to program this way.

1 Like

I would say it keeps their budget down.

1 Like

And keeps the ratings up - a consistent winner in its target demo of 16-39 as well as the best multichannel in 25-54 on a daily basis.

1 Like
1 Like