10 Peach - Programs and Schedules

It’s should be somewhere on FTA though.

Two and a Half Men has also been dropped from the lineup.

Could be a good fit for either 9Go or 10 Peach IMO.

1 Like

And Carols Second Act and The Neighbourhood.

Streaming services are pushing FTA out by signing exclusive deals for programs.

2 Likes

it hasn’t been on air for yonks. I can’t remember the last time it aired on Peach.

I thought they sometimes appear on and off from time to time.

Such a bad business model. Why not have your programs on as many platforms as possible for wider coverage. Friends, Young Sheldon and Big Bang are all on Netflix and Binge for example.

would older sitcoms work then the current ones on the daytime lineup for Peach.

As predicted the TBA all week is gonna be MasterChef.

Not sure that’s always true or at least possible, distributors would look for the cash. Take the recent HP reunion for example.

3 Likes

Surprised it lasted 4 seasons.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Rare to see a 10 Peach promo on the main channel tonight.

4 Likes

Same. The original Charmed is still one of my favourite shows but I couldn’t make it past the 1st 10 mins of this one. They were lucky to be on The CW otherwise it would have been cancelled after 1-2 seasons max.

1 Like

From next Monday (13 June) and running for 7 weeks, Neighbours will be airing double episodes from 6.30pm Monday to Thursday. The 7pm Friends repeat will be out.

2 Likes

Should be 6-7pm. Going up against Home and Away is nuts. Guess it doesn’t matter really though. The show will be done in a matter of weeks.

2 Likes

Why didn’t they just reinstate the Friday episode, then a few double eps at the very end to clean it up.

Who knows. I too would have liked to see the Friday episodes reinstated, and then have double episodes in the last week (or two) to clean it up.