10 Peach - Programs and Schedules

Does channel 10 know what they’re putting on weeknights at 6:30 pm on peach when neighbours and please not Big Bang ,friends,mom,Seinfeld,Frazier or Becker which seems to be the only content peach has we need something different maybe Australian show

1 Like

Channel Ten probably knows, but we don’t

Considering Friends air before and after Neighbours and in its old Friday slot then I think we already know what will replace Neighbours from Monday to Thursday’s.

Wouldn’t surprise me either if its Friends. That’s what it is on Friday nights. The Friday schedule currently looks like this: Friends 6-8pm; Big Bang 8-9.30pm; Mom 9.30-11pm.

It’s likely going to be another episode of Friends. Let’s face it 10 don’t put effort into their program lineup for Peach even though it’s in desperate need of a refresh. 2019 was the last time they made any major additions to the lineup when they first added Friends, TBBT, Seinfeld, and Two and a Half Men.

Agreed. The need to add more recent comedies such as Brooklyn Nine Nine, Schitt’s Creek and Mike and Molly.

1 Like

That’s not recent and it was on 11 around 2015/2016.

Pretty sure this is currently on ABC2 or at least was recently.

At one point was on SBS2/Viceland and it feels way more like a 10Shake thing than Peach.

1 Like

Ok.

Still is. Wouldn’t be able to run at 6.30pm though, without being edited.

1 Like

Peach prime time rates well in 16-39 demographic but what will happen when neighbours ends

Another episode of Friends most likely. People really should be expecting or getting their hopes up for new first-run content in its place.

What I’ll be replacing neighbours and do you reckon 10 peach needs a whole new programming lineup course I think that people are getting sick of the constant repeat after repeat I don’t know why this channel is still on air.

You’d think that but Peach really rates well with endless Big Bang and friends repeats. Unfortunately we will get more of the same rather than anything earth shattering new.

Personally I don’t know why channels 9 and 7 are still on the air, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but we all have our crosses to bear.

1 Like

Not according to ratings - consistently the number one channel in its target demographic of 16-39 year olds.

2 Likes

But it’s not a strategy that can last forever, look how far Bold has fallen with mindless NCIS repeats.

As annoying as it is for some of us like myself, the endless repeats of Friends and especially Big Bang Theory do continue to rate well enough for the channel in primetime, and will at least continue for a while to come.

However, it is sad that there will be no new content once Neighbours finishes in a few weeks time.

1 Like

I’m surprised there’s been little mention of this. Peach has now well and truly overtaken Bold as 10’s top multichannel.

Wonder if they could air Call Me Kat … unless it’s airing elsewhere?

Friday the day after neighbours finishes friends is on at 6:30 why can’t channel 10 put new or different shows on peach instead of the same old same old boring repeats of friends and Big Bang theory and Seinfeld no wonder people watch other channels or streaming services