Paramount+

I keep seeing sponsored Facebook ads for Beverley Hills 90210 on 10allaccess. I can’t remember if they started before Luke Perry’s stroke, but now that he has passed away some comments are accusing them of cashing in.

1 Like

Don’t these ads pop up based on what you and others are searching today?

2 Likes

Lol I tried to cancel, it also offered me a months free however this pop-up promotes No Activity as an original series however that’s a Stan Exclusive. It’s very obvious that some things are being handled by CBS in the states, not to mention most of their emails come from different cbs domains or it’s referenced as ‘Ten All Access’ etc.

4 Likes

I think they are just targeting my age range/demo. I wasn’t searching it.

Leaving Neverland has finally been added to 10 All Access - https://www.tenallaccess.com.au/shows/leaving-neverland/

Also a minor details, however it appears that they have changed the hashtag they’re using to #10AA instead of #10AllAccess.

They are barely adding any content , I guess rights are tied up with so many other places .

I’m about to cancel too.

1 Like

All 6 seasons of Elementary have been added to the platform, competitor Stan only currently has Seasons 1-5 available.

2 Likes

Guess Stan are just waiting for Season 6 to come out on DVD…

All 3 seasons of Under the Dome have been added also.

1 Like

Will watch that, never got a chance too when it was on tv.

1 Like

10 & CBS have started adding The Bold and The Beautiful to the platform, so far only 2 episodes that aired here on Wed/Thur have been uploaded.

The Syfy series Incorporated (CBS Television Distribution) which only had 1 season has also been added as well.

Also this from TVTonight regrading the CBS All Access series The Twilight Zone

1 Like

All 3 seasons of Under the Dome are available on Stan too.

Incorporated must have expired from Stan as it was on there for quite some time.

I thought Bold and The Beautiful was on Tenplay fastracked from the US?

Does anyone actually have this outside media spy? Uptake must be very low.

2 Likes

If only they can get some compelling, must watch new content like Stan and Netflix. All Access is just full of repeats for 10 shows and some others like NCIS.

They need new content to take the eyeballs off Netflix and Stan.

4 Likes

You must be the first person who has ever said that. :joy:

3 Likes

In an article in The Australian about Stan there is mention of 10Access.

US heavyweight CBS launched its new Australian streaming service, 10 All Access, in December, which has passed internal expectations, amid a healthy consumer appetite for binge-worthy shows and movies, according to Ten boss Paul Anderson.

2 Likes

Lol, there aren’t any movies on 10 All Access!

It’s easy to surpass expectations when the benchmark is likely incredibly low.

6 Likes

Failure again without twilight zone debuting on all access. They could use brand recognition to try and lure some new subscribers.

You’d think that after about 3-4 months they would be able to figure everything out and do more with their platform. But instead it’s the same old, same old.

Preparing to duck from 10 supporters

I mean, come on 10! Apart from the obvious fanboys and girls, who would be bingeing on past seasons of The Living Room and other old trash that have gaping holes in their seasons?

7 Likes