Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

3 Likes

I actually meant the opener from Friday after the bank fire. But thanks all the same!

Will upload Friday’s tomorrow night :slight_smile:

I am not too sure that is the best decision, given that Seven News’ 6.30 figures are usually weaker against Nine than they are at 6.

But the comparison would more likely be what Seven’s 6.30 news gets to what TT would get. I think TT would rate lower than what the current set up does - it used to in the past which is a big part of why the change was made.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yet funnily enough most of the “live crosses” are pre-recorded anyway.

2 Likes

How so? I doubt any of the live crosses are pre-recorded.

The magic of TV my friend :wink:

no, most aren’t. if it says LIVE then it’s live. Occasionally those international ones are faked up for logistical reasons.

Maybe not most… but at least 1 per night is. Especially during daylight savings.
If it says LIVE on the international ones… how can you prove that local ones aren’t the same? :wink:
There are only so many link trucks available…

But that’s OK… believe what you may - you’d be surprised about a lot of the things involved in News production :wink:

no, if it says LIVE then it’s live, believe what you may.
happy to be corrected if you’ve got some examples.

tinfoil hats

a link will do :wink:

Okay. I look forward to it. Thanks again :slight_smile:

Not a bad little production. Mal Walden, David Johnston have appeared (just to name a few)

4 Likes

Some great archival footage being shown tonight on the 7 News Special.

5 Likes

Who’s the narrator? His voice sounds familiar

1 Like

Is it being streamed online anywhere?

If it’s man landing on the moon I am going to be soooooo pissed.

All of Seven’s channels are being streamed online or via the PLUS7 & 7Live apps.