US Television

I remember the last one in 2008, we ended up getting classic episodes of Letterman which I thought was great, although I don’t think they did that straight off, may have been after a week or two of recent repeats.

2 Likes

The 12 celebrities taking part in Stars on Mars, filming in Coober Pedy, have been revealed. They include Lance Armstrong, Ronda Rousey, Ariel Winter and Tallulah Willis. But no Lisa Rinna.

1 Like

I am hopeful that this strike doesnt last thst long , hoping common sense will prevail.

The same Lance Armstrong who cheated 7 Tour de France wins via doping? How is he a celebrity nowadays?

3 Likes

Many have done worse and are superstars (Simpson for starters).

Having been to Coober Pedy - its not hard to confuse it with Mars

2 Likes

Yes, the same Lance Armstrong, looking for a pay check.

1 Like
2 Likes

Not surprising. Paramount now only owns 12.5% of the CW, and I can see them sell that off in the next few years.

1 Like

The CW has renewed Walker for its fourth season but axed prequel Walker: Independence after one season.

In Australia, Walker streams on Stan while Walker: Independence is on Paramount+.

1 Like

Brave Move by CBS to unveil their Fall Offerings ahead of the Rest of the Competition, Beefed up Survivor & The Amazing Race & Ditching New Episodes for Encores at 10p.m. Sunday during the NFL as Sunday Night Football will smash it.

It’s the usual Upfronts period where the major networks unveil their skates for Madison Avenue advertising agencies. The networks will probably announce their fall line ups in the next week or so.

2 Likes

I’m completely out of touch with American broadcast schedules. But how can anyone watch 3hrs of low quality crime shows?

3 Likes

I don’t see three hours, max two?

The 3 FBI’s on Tuesday’s.

1 Like

Obviously enough people in the US want to if CBS are scheduling for 3 hours.

Much like how Nine gets away with airing MAFS - it’s hours upon hours of bullshit yet enough people want to watch it.

3 Likes

:man_facepalming: missed it, sorry.