TVSN

In news I did not expect to read today, TVSN is moving to 7 / 7+ from 1st July this year.

2 Likes

Big loss for 10.
2024 really just isnā€™t their year!!!

Hopefully they can use the bandwidth to covert more of their channels to HD.

2 Likes
2 Likes

No!

Interesting to see whether this will impact Tasmania

How many shopping channels does 10 need? It still has gecko right?

Ishoptv is currenly on Ch 67 looks like it will be moved

Shouldā€™ve known something was happening when SCA dumped TVSN for gecko in Darwin and SA recently.

I wonder if they will make TVSNā€™s other channels available on 7plus? TVSN Beauty, TVSN Jewellery and TVSN Style are only available as streams on the iTVSN website. Good opportunity there.

4 Likes

Who is streaming the shopping channel?!?

3 Likes

I refuse to answer because I donā€™t like the tone in which youā€™re askingā€¦ Anyway, I need all the beauty advice I can get.

Yeah I was wondering that - was wondering if it would mean that SBN moved over but then I remembered we already donā€™t have 7flix or 7bravo so thereā€™s bound to be some spare room there for them.

1 Like

Iā€™m told your better off trying tiktok for beauty advice :smile:

ā€œThe person who shall not be namedā€ reports TVSN is coming up on the 7 network multiplex in Sydney with a black screen

https://twitter.com/SydneyCityTV/status/1773211546564358406?s=19

1 Like

Also showing up in Brisbane and regional Queensland. LCN = 77 in Brisbane and 67 Sunshine Coast. Station name does not include a location.

2 Likes

Also showing up in Melbourne. LCN is 77 too.

1 Like

Oooh, the anticipation i cannot wait until TVSN is relaunched, again. :wink:

I had to retune my tv this evening for this new station. I got excited, then realised it was just TVSNā€¦ so anticlimactic. Lol.

1 Like

Confirming Sydney
SD H.264

1 Like

Nothing in the ex-Prime locations yet - but theyā€™ve continued to carry ishop TV

1 Like

Could just be a straight swap of the feed there on July 1?

1 Like

I donā€™t know if its been confirmed that ishop is going or not

1 Like