TVSN

I don’t know if its been confirmed that ishop is going or not

1 Like

I think it said this:

It will be available on Channel 77 in the capital cities, Channel 67 in regional markets and 7plus nationally.

So ishoptv could be moved to 69 or removed entirely.

1 Like

TVSN still being carried by WIN in former Prime areas I note. Thought the changeover to Seven was in July?

If LCN 77/67 is active with a black screen in Seven metro and 7QLD regional markets, would that not cause confusion for the still active transmission of TVSN via Network 10/WIN QLD as some viewers would think TVSN is on the blink if inadvertently viewing TVSN on the Seven Mux’s? I would not be happy if I was TVSN?

1 Like

Maybe they will have Ishop on channel 77 for a few months up til the change in July.
My guess would be wrong but stranger things have happen :rofl:

1 Like

Placeholder on Channel 67

2 Likes

Looks like TVSN is both on WIN and Seven for now

1 Like

I have checked the Canberra TV guide. I can confirm that this placeholder now appears on LCN 67 in Canberra. ishop TV has been deleted as mentioned by @TBoy in the Seven Regional thread.

1 Like

Hopefully I’ll have my TV antenna operational again later this week to be able to see if anything has changed in Tasmania (although not expecting anything yet) unless anyone else down here is able to do a scan and check.

Thank heavens the team at MediaSpy are covering the breaking changes to the TVSN broadcast. Can’t wait for the (re)launch!

4 Likes

MediaSpy gonna go CRAZY on July 1 :crazy_face: :man_dancing: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Dust off the trusty :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

4 Likes

Wouldn’t mind betting WIN bring back Extra on July 1

2 Likes

Just checked the novelties at Sportsbet… they don’t seem to have that one yet. What is with them!

1 Like

Looks like the metro resolution is slightly better than than in Prime areas.

Regional viewers getting the short end of the stick once again :pensive:

Even though this is only a shopping channel being relaunched on a new multiplex, we may need to conscript extra hamsters ready for July 1.
Just my two cents.

5 Likes

After the WIN and Nine deal for so long into the future and Seven buying Prime eliminated any chance of a repeat of The Great Affiliation Swap times have been tough that July 1 excitement is now The Great TVSN Swap.

3 Likes

Or WIN GOLD 2, it did exist for a while.

1 Like

Why would they have this place hold up now if the lunch date isn’t until the 1st of July?

MediaSpy needs something to obsess over for a while. Things haven’t been this exciting since they fixed the Gecko EPG.

2 Likes