The Weekly with Charlie Pickering

Personally taste really. I love the show. I think its great. It does well in the ratings so I am not the only one that thinks that. Its one of the best rating 8:30 shows of the week on any network.

And that’s the show done. No Kitty. No Tom. Charlie was always the weak link. End it.

4 Likes

The Yearly with Charlie Pickering will be shown this year on Wednesday December 23 at 8pm.

3 Likes

The Yearly with Charlie Pickering

Wednesday 23 December at 8:00pm

Charlie and the team from The Weekly emerge from their hermetically sealed plague bunker to wrap up 2020. This year’s theme: closure. Was it the worst year ever? Are we sick of singing ‘Happy Birthday’ twice? And can we even remember what happened in January? All will be revealed…from a safe distance.

3 Likes

Why are people singing Happy Birthday twice?

While washing your hands for 20 seconds. :mask:

3 Likes

Ah, of course. Thank you!

1 Like

The Yearly with Charlie Pickering

Wednesday 23 December at 8:00pm

The Weekly With Charlie Pickering - Season 7

From Wednesday 3 February at 8:30pm

When news breaks Charlie Pickering puts it all back together with everything you need and nothing you don’t. The Weekly with Charlie Pickering: You give us thirty minutes – We’ll give you the week*.

*Some assembly required.

1 Like

David Speers, Michael Rowland, Lisa Millar and Beverley O’Connor had cameos in the segment about the toilet paper fight on The Yearly tonight. To me it was the only funny segment of the episode.

Just finished it.

Yeah, not it’s best program.

Really? I thought there were some great moments. Perhaps its my attraction to Charlie Pickering but I thought it was a fantastic yearly wrap. I loved the opening skit.

Attracted to emotionless smug robots? Can’t imagine anything less interesting or funny than Charlie.

You have no idea. My track record of boyfriends has been… sabotaging to see the least.

1 Like

3 Likes

Gogglebox Royal Family edition. The Queen and Prince Charles watching the Oprah, Harry and Meghan interview. :rofl:

5 Likes

The Yearly 2021: G’Deja Vu

Wednesday 22 December at 8:30pm