The Weakest Link

No reality stars from Parental Guidance.

Christmas Special

Tuesday 21 December at 8 30pm

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of the format as a filler. Magda was hilarious in this week’s episode - especially with this line:

“He can’t help you…because he is your competition”
“I can’t help you…because I’ve lost the will to live!” :rofl:

As an aside I don’t know if Nine is tied to the international format rules but I do think a simple adjustment should be made where the strongest link of each round is automatically safe for the next round and can’t be voted for. I think that would help the gameplay quite a bit.

1 Like

I thought I saw this promo for Wednesday. Did they change it to Tuesday?

1 Like

Celebrity Special

Tuesday 28 December at 8 30pm

The most competitive quiz show on television returns for a special episode when Australia’s favourite celebrities
battle it out on Weakest Link. Featuring Brooke Boney, Todd Woodbridge, Gyton Grantley, Samuel Johnson, Lucy Durack, Dilruk Jayasinha, Toni Pearen and Alli Simpson, with Magda Szubanski back as host.

4 Likes

Has this episode been aired

I am not sure. The overnight ratings, consolidated ratings and Total TV listings had that night’s episode labelled as The Weakest Link - Encore.

The celebrity special featuring Brooke Boney, Todd Woodbridge et al. will finally air on Nine on Tuesday night, February 1, after Married at First Sight.

4 Likes

The reality TV special that aired towards the end of last year is now airing as a repeat on Nine, following the Late News.

3 Likes