The Real Dirty Dancing

Anne Edmonds didn’t speak highly of it either. She was left perplexed by it.

1 Like

1 million +

Jess, she is amazing, shes like ready to be the star “baby”

News reckons Seven won Monday Night with dirty dancing

1 Like

Are the Fetch TV ratings an accurate indicator of true ratings?

No. There can be very big differences but it’s an interesting real-time guide.

1 Like

Will be interesting to see how this turns out when ratings are released.

I think this show will somehow find resonance with Seven’s audience and it was smart to launch it off the back of Ladies Night. If it does anything close to Ladies Night though I will be gobasmacked. I’m thinking 700-800k.

The news corp article couldn’t have been more wrong!!

1 Like

I’m thinking 400-500k… it’s crappy television.

580,000 - fourth at 7.30 behind ABC. Plus The Masked Singer beat The Block, so the article was completely wrong.

Thank god common sense prevailed. It was always going to be a flop.

More nonsense from you. Bizarre that you only post favorable seven comments. :thinking:

3 Likes

Jess makes an incredible judge ! Like she’s very good eye, she was able to go into detail and pick apart the flaws.

1 Like

well dancing with the stars rated over a million, so it would not have been a surprise if real dirty dancing did too. Its got very good nostalgia, its got Jess, Hugh, Durie, amazing soundtracks, great locations, its fun, sexy, and the Patrick Swayze reenactments.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: wtf. Thanks for spiel direct from the seven PR department but we’d rather not.

1 Like

News Corp reports that after last night’s first episode came fourth at 7.30 behind the ABC, Seven will show the final two episodes this Sunday from 7pm, against the NRL Grand Final.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/first-review-the-real-dirty-dancing-the-cheesiest-show-of-the-year/news-story/b8efd8ba99a0968848e0676c4ab2fa0a

Jess is through to the final. Ready for Lift Off !

Wow. I didn’t think it rating 580k was too bad considering some of the other failures they have had this year.

2 Likes

Mom? Wouldn’t she say “Mum”?

1 Like

Instead of screening on Monday and Tuesday next week it will now air at 7pm on Sunday and 7:30pm on Monday.