The Loop

1 Like

At least it’s an improvement over 90s sitcoms and encores nobody asked for. Wouldn’t hurt to run it year round.

6 Likes

It may even out rate the main channel TEN

2 Likes

Promo for Christmas special

3 Likes

They played just about every pop Christmas song ever released including JT doing a pretty good Rob Brough impression :wink:

7 Likes

Wait I thought that WAS Broughie, you’ve exploded my world, Cynic.

3 Likes

The Loop NYE special is a good NYE alternative but they should have chucked on a repeat of The Loop right after it rather than go into a Becker episode after midnight. People want more music.

3 Likes

I’m disappointed their awkward New Year’s countdown and fake cross to Sydney Harbour hasn’t gone viral this time.

1 Like

Liv Phyland said on her Instagram that yesterday’s episode was Scott’s last for six weeks, as he’s off to concentrate on his modelling career.

1 Like

Scott is hosting a new, online-only companion series to I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! called Edge Of The Jungle. http://www.adnews.com.au/news/ten-to-launch-i-m-a-celebrity-companion-series-on-facebook

1 Like

So Liv might have been taking the piss.

Dan Debuf will replace Scott over the next 6 weeks.

From Liv’s Instagram:

2 Likes
1 Like

I wonder if they will try and expand The Loop like they did with Video Hits years ago… Either as a Saturday and Sunday morning show or air it on Friday and Saturday nights as well as Saturday mornings (and maybe even Sunday mornings)?

The Loop Summer means it’s been airing on Saturday nights also, as well as the usual morning timeslot that same day.

My thoughts are that if it returned to its late night slot on Saturday, could they expand it to air on Friday nights, much like MTV used to on Nine…

Alternatively, will The Loop continue to fill out early Saturday evening or are they thinking of reviving something like House Of Hits for early evenings on 11???

No revivals. Just more Loop.

1 Like

Before Summer, it was airing around midnight on 11, so thats why I thought maybe they might be planning to revive early evening music (or open to possibility of expanding the show to late nights

The Saturday evening show is a good way to fill a few hours in a schedule, and a nice alternative to any other channel.

2 Likes