The Loop

Tanya Hennessey just took the piss out of those magazine rumours involving Liv Phyland in South Africa. Liv went quiet but at the end said she was still thrown by her making that comment. Tanya said “Oh you mean about that “wedding” to Chris Brown”? :joy:

2 Likes

The Loop has a new social show for additional content, called Unlooped. First episode here

2 Likes

Non news content for Facebook Watch

1 Like

3 Likes

The white Loop logo looks much nicer, would be good as a little refresh. This show has so much more potential I think, any idea how it compares in ratings / key demos @TV.Cynic?

3 Likes

Looking at 10’s advance schedule for this Saturday and it appears The Loop 400th episode is airing on the main channel from 9-11:40am with Studio 10: Saturday bumped to 10 Bold - which would explain why the 10 Peach logo wasn’t used on the above caps posted by @TV.Cynic.

From the guide:

The program’s 400th episode extravaganza! Join Scott Tweedie and Liv Phyland as they countdown the top 25 greatest songs of all time. Special guests are Dannii Minogue, Shannon Noll, and loads more.

Fucken hell mate, really hitting the big leagues now aren’t ya? Har har!! Hope the missus is well! Oi, while I’ve got ya, reckon I could swing by Tuesdee and grab my lawn mower? If you aren’t using it to shave ya back! Har har just kiddin mate! Anyways, gotta go! Missy getting all tempered! Cheerio, hooroo, see ya, bye

Did you have a stroke?

2 Likes

Yes

5 Likes

does anyone know if its a permanent move or for 1 week/day only?

Just for the 400th show yesterday.

The Loop is wasted on 11… it’s frustrating that repeats of Studio 10 get preference over new content. Hopefully when MTV Aus starts up The Loop can maybe get a primetime slot there.

2 Likes

Saturday, 9 November

9.00am The Loop – from Flemington

(AEDT, check local guides)

2 Likes

Tomorrow’s show will be live around the country which means another early start for WA viewers (6am).
Liv has been filming for the episode at Flemington during this week.

Why have they put The Loop on 10 today? Are there plans to move it here permanently?

Or are Studio 10 staff so busy this week, they couldn’t put together a Studio 10 highlights show?

1 Like

Have no idea.
They should put it on the main channel permanently, if they’re not going to pursue a permanent news morning show.

1 Like

I’ve just noticed the Studio 10 Weekend Edition is on 10 Bold.

How confusing. Wouldn’t it be more suited to 10 Peach than 10 Bold?

2 Likes

I felt The Loop should have stayed on 10Peach today, given the whole show was pre-recorded anyway.