The Loop

The Loop Summer means it’s been airing on Saturday nights also, as well as the usual morning timeslot that same day.

My thoughts are that if it returned to its late night slot on Saturday, could they expand it to air on Friday nights, much like MTV used to on Nine…

Alternatively, will The Loop continue to fill out early Saturday evening or are they thinking of reviving something like House Of Hits for early evenings on 11???

No revivals. Just more Loop.

1 Like

Before Summer, it was airing around midnight on 11, so thats why I thought maybe they might be planning to revive early evening music (or open to possibility of expanding the show to late nights

The Saturday evening show is a good way to fill a few hours in a schedule, and a nice alternative to any other channel.

2 Likes

Main channel airing this weekend for the royal wedding.

1 Like

P!nk Katty Perry and Scott at Carindale today as seen on Seven

1 Like

Well I see someone isn’t a true fan, of P!nk or Katy Perry (the latter being the one pictured).

3 Likes

Also seen on Ten and Nine.

3 Likes

IMG_20181031_212916

2 Likes

I just can’t get my head around this whole ‘Peach’ thing.

2 Likes

It’s strange that The loop would be on a channel called Peach. And they have all these children’s programs on this channel too. What is their thinking behind the name?

2 Likes

I would have thought that The Loop would have moved to the main channel by now. There is definitely room for it early mornings on the weekends.

3 Likes

Tanya Hennessy is filling in for Scott Tweedie for the next 6 weeks.

1 Like

Good combo with her and Liv Phyland, surprised they didn’t try Dan Debuf again though.

1 Like

He’s just Tweedie not Tweedier or Tweediest. :wink:

2 Likes

Tanya Hennessey just took the piss out of those magazine rumours involving Liv Phyland in South Africa. Liv went quiet but at the end said she was still thrown by her making that comment. Tanya said “Oh you mean about that “wedding” to Chris Brown”? :joy:

2 Likes

The Loop has a new social show for additional content, called Unlooped. First episode here

2 Likes