The Good Wife

The best show in the history of the world resumes tonight! Enjoy!

The Good Wife to rise again with spin-off starring Christine Baranski
Sydney Morning Herald

Sounds good. Anything to keep it going will do me.

Reuters reported yesterday a show from The Good Wife creators would air on CBS during the Rio Olympics. Looks like this could be it.

CBS has announced The Good Wife spinoff will premiere on CBS All Access in February 2017. The show will take place one year after the events of The Good Wife finale, and will bring back Emmy winner Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart and Cush Jumbo as Lucca Quinn. New characters will join them as the series progresses. The Good Wife creators and executive producers Robert and Michelle King will return as showrunners and EPs on the new series as well, with Phil Alden Robinson co-writing and executive producing the pilot episode.

It all sounds good and I’m looking forward to it, although I expect the absence of Alicia will feel like something is missing all the time.

[quote=“JohnsonTV, post:5, topic:793”]
The Good Wife creators and executive producers Robert and Michelle King will return as showrunners and EPs on the new series as well,[/quote]

I’m surprised about that, but it’s good news. That should ensure a high-quality show.

According to TV Tonight the sequel The Good Fight hasn’t been picked up by Ten, Foxtel or any streaming service. It’s not available anywhere in the country. I would have thought it’s ideal for Foxtel (or a streaming service) if Ten doesn’t want it.

The Good Fight:

3 Likes
1 Like