Thai Soccer Team Cave Rescue - Media Coverage

Would be good as they make a good duo, but I doubt it’s possible with Matt being on location in Townsville for Supercars coverage.

1 Like

An update from earlier in the day:

6.30pm bulletin caps:

• The rescue wasn’t the first story on Seven Adelaide

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t think we would see Matt,even if he wasn’thosting sport. He only hosted the coverage of Cyclone Debbie and once on Studio 10 because of McKnight.

Don’t worry… you can see that at breakfast.

1 Like

Heavy rain now.

Special coverage on Nine tonight after 60 Minutes.

1 Like

Today show on air from 4am

2 Likes

2 Likes

4am? How absolutely ridiculous.

10 Likes

4am. bahahhahaha

1 Like

Sunrise will have live coverage from 5am AEST tomorrow.

3 Likes

I love a massive news orgy as much as the next cynical forum poster, but 4am? No offense to the trapped team (who I assume will be reading this thread), but literally the only people who will be awake to catch the coverage will be cleaners, insomniacs with an affinity for informercials, and the production teams at Seven and Nine.

The only upside to this is that I actually think people care about this situation. Deserves it infinitely more than the Corby Clusterfuck.

13 Likes

3 Likes

The 9:30 pm coverage was promoted during Adelaide’s 6 pm bulletin, unsure if Eastern bulletins did?

1 Like

Michael Usher is hosting 9:30pm bulletin.

4 Likes

ten daily have a pooled vision live stream happening on the website at the moment

4 Likes

I know the old saying “don’t watch if ya don’t want to” but I’m finding this all overboard? Doesn’t warrant it. Not even a local story.

if they get out alive, it’ll be the biggest good news story of the year…

16 Likes

Then report it when that happens. Break into live programming the moment they come out. What could they possibly report at 9:30pm when they’ve said they won’t be out until at least after midnight?

I’m a believer in the ‘bulletin to wrap things up’ too (that TEN do so well)

4 Likes

will TEN be showing be it live into WA as well at 4am?