Test Cards and Other Internal Content

January 1995 during Closedown.

As seen:

4 Likes

From 1993, during Closedown.

4 Likes

Someone probably has a better cap, but here’s what I saw tonight on ABC and ABC HD.

4 Likes

Same in Newcastle

3 Likes

ABC TV in Tas was going in and out at the start of Foreign Correspondent just after 8 tonight. Not sure what other channels were affected?

I was just opening up Kodi on my computer to get a better cap when it came back, sorry…

2 Likes

Where did you cap this from?

1 Like

ABC multi channels not affected. Double-up watermark on ABC HD (my cap on watermarks thread). Did the break in transmission have something to do with the program covering catholic priests?

1 Like

I took the photo on my couch.

I meant your location?

1 Like

My bad…Melbourne.

1 Like

Wow. Must be east coast effected at this point unless anyone else caught this

1 Like

When it returned to Foreign Correspondent after about 10 seconds it went back to the apology for a split second. Really weird…

Picked up on Spark Sport during the Japan F1

7 Likes

4 Likes

ABC’s 7.30 last night.

4 Likes

WB countdown slides

5 Likes

20191126_203107

20191126_203028

20191126_203154

8 Likes

Just realised the HSV-7 (BCM) link test card/placeholder has the phone number for the network’s Master Control hub (“MCR”) LOL (that room with all those screens behind the foyer glass windows and formerly national news back-drop in 2000s)! Though might be an internal extension.

However I’d imagine that is now disconnected, as well as the graphics being outdated, considering it closed those operations down (now at NPC in Sydney).

1 Like

8 Likes