Ten Sport

Ah, yes it was. Alongside the Aus GP.

1 Like

What a great lineup of sport 10 has in 2021/22

7 Likes

Where is this from??

2 Likes

there was zero mention of MotoGP. It wasn’t announced at 7 or 9’s upfronts.

I also tried searching for the retrospective sports on 10 in 2022. No luck.

3 Likes

I don’t think 10 has the rights next year. If anything they might have the Australian GP but that’s it

3 Likes

So FFA Cup and Champions League not playing on Ten, just online?

3 Likes

Well yes and no.

The FFA Cup final is on 10, plus the ACL final (both legs if applicable, on 10Bold). As of next season, the games involving Aussie teams (City, SFC and the FFA Cup winners (or the Mariners if the other two win the cup)) will be on FTA too.

2 Likes

it looks like they still have it by that MotoGP 10 Bold frame. The MotoGP could be like F1 or late night broadcasts.

1 Like
2 Likes

Melbourne Cup Carnival Preview Show
Monday 1 November 9:40pm - 10:40 pm

4 Likes

Much better than the Friday 9.30pm timeslot.

1 Like

First race 12:20, last race 5:50 are locked in now.

1 Like

let me guess no barrier draw on Saturday at 5.30pm

1 Like

I think the barrier draw will be shown during 10 News First in Sydney and Melbourne at 6pm.

1 Like

Unlikely to be before the last race.

1 Like

What TV Cynic posted is the preview show for the Melbourne Cup race itself. The Friday program would be previewing the 4 days of the Carnival.

3 Likes

When Seven had the rights to Melbourne Cup Carnival it only did a preview show for the Cup race itself, not the entire carnival.

1 Like

In the late 70s/early 80s 0-10 used to have a preview show for Derby Day, Cup Day and Stakes Day on the morning (from 9am-10.30am) then returning to Flemington at 12 noon (11am for Cup Day).

AAAderbyday

4 Likes

Paramount+ seen in the background on track and on the trophy podium during Studio 10 cross this morning.

5 Likes

Given it’s on the trophy podium, I presume that one of the races is named after them?

1 Like