Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Exclusive w/m as seen tonight

3 Likes

thatā€™s been happening for about 6 months.

2 Likes

How often do the take stories from 10?

TV3 in NZ used to do this in the 90ā€™s. Weather would start live and go through all the usuals until regional forecast time, then the presenter would do the throw, do the top half places in the North Island live whilst the lower half and South Island got their respective taped versions.

Worked well most of the time, but occasionally the South Island would end up seeing Aucklandā€™s weather instead.

depends on the stories of the day.

3 Likes

I hear there are new end boards to the news promos starting tonight.

11 Likes

Anyone catch one of the promos with new end boards?

Edit: I was on the 10 play app and saw the images for each states news has been updated with Chris Bath added to the group presenter shot.

Adelaide example (inb4 dodgy photoshop job)

The header images on Twitter have been updated

10 Likes

Looks like Chris Bath is the new Sandra (face of Network News).

Wow is Chris Bath doing a double header for all local bulletins now?

Sorry, couldnā€™t resist.

Youā€™d think they couldā€™ve gotten Chris Bath to do a proper photoshoot with the Sydney presenters?

Iā€™d prefer if they can promote their whole weekend lineup first before going local. Bath and Kelly are both new faces to the bulletin and will need to be promoted as much as possible.

Ok, Iā€™m going to say it: those Twitter headers look terrible.

10 Likes

Yep. Very rushed

1 Like

They did the same thing with Mike Munro.

Does Roz Kelly start today too?

Will be interesting to see, she posted a couple of Airport travel stories to her instagram but itā€™s not immediately obvious where sheā€™s going.

She was departing South Africa to relocate permanently back to Aus.

Daily Mail and TV Tonight have said before that Roz will start her new role as a reporter for the network in February.

Iā€™m going to disagree with most peopleā€¦ Nothing against Chris Bath but I donā€™t see the point of adding her into the end boards etc with local presentersā€¦ Its just going to confuse people and still does nothing to promote the local product. Too generic and now more national.

4 Likes