Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

My thinking with Melbourne was building a bigger multi-purpose space which can be used for sports shows produced in Melbourne, news, and any special broadcasts like Studio 10 from Melbourne.

But yes, otherwise I do agree with you

Unlike Sydney, Melbourne have a second and third studio for productions.

1 Like

Go to 10daily for the latest and stay turned for more on The Project at 6:30? Yes, there is always the risk of switch over but just felt they did nothing to reinforce the credibility of their own product.

Your assuming there was more details to be had?

There’s not enough time for both productions to use the same studio in Melbourne

The midday bulletin is being presented from the Sydney headquarters:

2 Likes

Is this the first time we’ve seen a ticker with the current gfxs package?

16 Likes

That looks fantastic. Love the greys and black. Omg we need a proper morning bulletin from them!!

3 Likes

Not to restart the discussion again, but the past few months have been a perfect time to at least start either a morning bulletin or some form of extension of Studio 10 while Today underperforms.

10 Likes

Really impressed with 10’s commitment today. Their special bulletin is in-depth, comprehensive and across all breaking developments pretty quickly. Definately better than 9 and 7 (from what I saw earlier today).

Also looks amazing, especially with their light strips mimicking fire.

2 Likes

More to come like this tomorrow I believe.

9 Likes

Hope someone has recorded it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You must congratulate 10 on coverage like we’ve seen today. Far superior then Channel 9’s and up there, if not exceeding 7 in terms of coverage, quality and in depth analysis. :clap:

7 Likes

90 Minute special tonight at 5pm.

8 Likes

Sydney only I believe.

1 Like

7 Likes

The ticker in use again on the 5pm bulletin:

8 Likes

Tens otherwise good coverage let down by not being able to show any of the breaking news regarding the fire in south turramurra in the Sydney metro area as they do not have access to a chopper. With Seven and Nine in the pool arrangement they are both able to show the footage.

5 Likes

Just as I read this, they had someone on the ground in the area and an interview with the lady who called it in.

3 Likes

Yes they had a reporter there and covered it but we couldn’t see it until they ripped the abc footage.

Lacked the immediacy and breaking news that seven and nine had.

1 Like