Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

dam! I was hoping it wasn’t satire.

Contact 10 Darwin maybe?

Or they are changing the date. Having a family fun day on a school day is dumb

its at the end of term 3 in the Top End. Basically the last day of term 3.

1 Like

Licensed in 2014.

1 Like

From what I understand, there is someone out there creating fake accounts using the 10 brand. He also had the 10 News Queensland Instagram account…

Edit.
Correction - There was an individual that created the 10 News First Queensland Instagram account that was not working at 10, I didn’t mean to imply without evidence that they were also responsible for the Darwin posts.

2 Likes

@SEQTelevision, if I’m not mistaken:

1 Like

I would say it’s actually Channel 10 or SCA, the page has gone live with 10 content before and at press conferences where a microphone is visible.

A number of recent Nine stories have had 10 mics visible in some shots

Of course it was fake, follow the money - who would be spending the money to fund such a venture? Ten has no presence (why would Ten spend cash for no return?), Nine already fund their own bulletin and SCA don’t spend a dime over the bare minimum.

Are Studio 10 tickets being sold on the 29th of Sep?

Surely there is some legitimacy to it if their Darwin FB page created the event…
Unless that page is not by 10/SCA?

That would be my theory. The page doesn’t have an official flavour about it to me.

Why did the event make reference to visiting the studios for a tour and parking uncover cover…

10 Darwin page was labeled as a co-host of the event.

When you turn up to the event expecting a cool studio tour but no one or studio is there:

unnamed%20(19)

6 Likes

Are there any Darwiners on MS who can verify if the event ends up happens? Or even if Ten moves into the listed building?

Did a little bit of research. 10 Darwin has promoted the page in the past

A laptop is also visible at press conference which NT News attended with 10 News First all over the screen. @killy06

8 Likes

Was just about to say this also.

I think the page is legit, there is original Darwin news type content, they are posting the FB watch bulletins direct to the page and they even went live with a feed from the Sydney bulletin when the incident happened the other day.

2 Likes

And Level 1 and 2 had a For Lease sign in Nov 2018 on Google Maps

The old DDT site is also on the market

Give me a job AFP cheers

1 Like

So are we thinking it’s real?