Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Wow! So many comments and no pics yet!! Devastating! :joy:

7 Likes

Maybe you can share some pics then and break us from this misery? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have we seen any glimpses of the new set in the News Updates?

1 Like

HAHAHA

**Tarsh

8 Likes

Not strictly limited to the new set but any media enthusiasts who are (very) lucky enough to have advance info need to be responsible with that.

While it may be something that TV Tonight, Media Spy & TV Blackbox would be very interested in, at the same time I’m fairly sure that people here would rather protect their sources and keep their cards as close to their chests as possible (because many will no doubt wish to receive further industry insights, if not possible invitations to visit the networks) than risk employment termination or being completely blacklisted from the industry.

This post from Newsweary in July last year says it better than I could:

4 Likes

I’m sure I caught a glimpse of the new set - at least the desk - this afternoon. Is that Sandra practising? :wink:

5 Likes

I see 10 have been inspired by CNNNN’s ‘newstainment’ format :wink: :

1 Like

Heres my bet.

Large blue panels and a massive curved videowall similar to Nine 6PM metro sets. Exposed control room in the rear with the monitors like the 2005 Late News.

Hazard a guess and say they may do away with the news desk? Would be very 10 to be bold and different? Full standing presentation with use of large, dynamic motion wrap-around graphics for presentation and perhaps elements of augmented reality graphics?

E.g. wide shot of Sandra from above looking down.

“The floods seen in Townsville are some of the worst seen in decades.”

• 3d virtual map appears in the centre of the set as Sandra walks past *
7 Likes

Here’s an update from today, looks to be from the temporary set

8 Likes

Surely they woudn’t have put that back together after Studio 10 filmed in that studio earlier today? Though I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have it as a back up just in case.

Sandra looks quite clear and in focus in relation to the backdrop, could it just be a green screen?

2 Likes

If we are going to have to wait until tomorrow to see their new digs…

9 Likes

Looks like a plasma and that she is standing…

6 Likes

If that seizure inducing, scanline globe backdrop remains a major element of the set I’m tossing my television off the balcony in disgust.

9 Likes

Please film the scene for us. Could use some ‘Mediaspy Exclusive’ banners.

5 Likes

My hot tip… you’ve only got 50 minutes to go.

Get your PVRs ready.

4 Likes

It’s times like this where I don’t mind daylight savings, also getting the ratings reports at 8:30am most mornings is a highlight :rofl:

7 Likes

GET FKING HYPED Y’ALL

2 Likes

Definitely do.

4 Likes

Anyone got a link to the Sydney 10Play feed?