Ten Network & Paramount+ 2023

Just check out the ratings reports for last week for 10

Sunday #2 network in under 50s, 25 to 54s and 16 to 39s
Monday #2 network in under 50s, 25s to 54s and 16 to 39s.
Tuesday #2 network in under 50s and 25 to 54s.
Thursday #1 network in under 50s and 16 to 39s. #2 network in 25 to 54s.

Doesn’t matter if they’re fourth. The ABC doesn’t sell advertising so they’re irrelevant to commercial networks and advertising buyers.

Yes they could have larger total people audiences but ultimately the numbers are there to sell to advertisers. That’s where the revenue is.

Surely people on this forum understand this by now instead of their endless gaslighting to turn this into some sort of bizarre ideological debate.

2 Likes

which would be why advertising on Ten is most likely cheaper than the other networks. And possibly why at times you see the same advertisement played twice in commercial breaks

So if you consider The Project left leaning, do you consider 7 and 9 News to be right wing? This “left leaning” nonsense around The Project is just that, nonsense, perpetuated by News Corp and The Daily Mail! And we all know they show no bias whatsoever! :smile:

4 Likes

What about a show that’s a cross between MAFS and dating on the spectrum?

No.

you, my friend are talking garbage

Waleed Aly is the very left leaning and he tries to push HIS opinions onto everyone. He is the reason I refuse to watch The Project. I will add I actually find Lisa Wilkinson and Carrie Bickmore extremely annoying, but they are far more professional than the clowns they replaced those two and Peter Helliar with

Can you provide actual concrete evidence for this with hyperlinks to video/articles that demonstrate your claims.

I find him conservative at times.

1 Like

Neither of which work on the show.

1 Like

can the same be done with claims News Corp or Daily Mail are right leaning or Seven or Nine for that matter?

ABC was accused of left wing bias under the previous Federal Coalition government, when they were quite balanced, moreso than your mate Waleed

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes: dear god. Well documented.

Stop engaging in “whataboutism” and try to provide examples.

Not my mate. I find him quite irritating.

However, you have not substantiated your claims when news corps right wing bias is quite well documented.

1 Like

Where is your evidence???

So News Corp etc will have you believe. He’s more conservative that they will care to admit.

Ok. People say that but i find they get quiet when asked for examples . You might be the exception??

Sky News after dark, and any front page of the Australian and the Herald Sun. Tell me they don’t report only in favour of the conservatives.

4 Likes

Hard disagree about Waleed being extreme left. He’s centre left but he’s actually been capable of playing the devil’s advocate on a number of issues which are usually championed by Sky’s nutters.

I understand that he can be polarising because of his views and his presentation style but I’d argue that it’s what makes the show different. The fact that he’s able to provide a subtle point of difference in many topics instead of left left left which is what haters keep moaning about because they don’t like the concept of wokeness or social justice. Now they have Waleed and Steve Price on the show and it’s still ‘too left’.

And calling the likes of Sarah Harris and Georgie Tunny clowns. Charming :roll_eyes:

See Sky News on a nightly basis…

2 Likes

its funny how a Nine Newspaper reports the same - the bias in The Project

1. Nine is their rival so they’d naturally do anything to tear them down.
  2. Nine is chaired by Peter Costello who’s a former right-wing treasurer so you can expect most editorials from his network to skew right. Plus they’re just feeding off the smokescreen that News Corpse and the Daily Fail churn out on a daily basis. There’s just nothing of substance in these articles apart from stating the obvious without context or analysis.
4 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 hours.

Update to these examples

10 was second last week in 16-39 ahead of Seven and in 25-54 within 1 point of Seven for second place.

10 are bringing back Shark Tank

1 Like