Ten Network & Paramount+ 2023

Taskmaster confirmed.

Tom Gleeson as host. Tom Cashman as assistant taskmaster.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention that 10 invited Indigenous violinist Daniel McDonald (who appeared in a recent Optus ad) to perform during acknowledgment of country at the start of the event.

2 Likes

Is that Nikki Britton doing the voiceover?

Yes

the uk versions look fun

1 Like

SBS airs it here. I’ve stumbled across it in the past and it’s quite good.

1 Like

How sad is that 10 thinks “comedy” is only panel shows not anything scripted.

1 Like

They could have left Osher offstage.

1 Like

Has he had surgery or something?

Tom will be kept busy for most of 2023 as he also hosts Hard Quiz for the ABC, plus appearances at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival.

He’s banging on about how forward it will be because its 2023, but hasn’t the show already been filmed?

the bachelors airs:
jANUARY 2 2023

Making it out to be different but it’s the usual bullshit. It’s in the can from 2022. Interesting if they launch the year with it in Feb for ratings season or January in the Celebrity slot and the move Celebrity to Feb.

Osher had hip surgery recently.

I’m a Celebrity aired in January in the past couple of years, and was competitive against BBL and lead-up events to Australian Open. 10 is hoping The Bachelor can do the same.

1 Like

You beat me to it. The summer launch is the strategy.

How can she stand up there talking up 10 News First with a straight face?

1 Like

It’s a disaster of a news service. I feel for them. They have good people there but they have nothing to announce. No new content. No new time slots. How they can continue to fail to innovate in this space is beyond me.

5 Likes

Sounds like it’ll be a mon- Thurs or sun-midweek show then.

It’s disappointing that they had no plans to rebuild the news service, especially reviving separate bulletins for Brisbane and Adelaide.

5 Likes

Their big ‘success’ of 10 News and The Project was off the back of the biggest news story we will (most likely) ever see in our lifetime.