Ten Network & Paramount+ 2023

That kinda implies that the bachelors is coming this year Dosent it?!? Maybe over December?!?

1 Like

It was announced last week as “coming soon” so well before then.

Promo is classy and I like the look…

However, “new Melbourne cup” is a bit of an odd promo point… kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel for content. I don’t think anyone expects them to play an old Melbourne Cup… do they?

It doesn’t actually say that

1 Like

The Melbourne Cup is just included as new content, as is everything else, for the remainder of 2023. Kinda scrapping the bottom of the barrel for 10 criticism, IMO!

1 Like

They’ve got way more Australian programming for the back half than they’ve had in the past.

If you strip out sport and news, 10 would be producing more hours of Australian entertainment programming than 7 or 9.

4 Likes

Good point. Especially if The Bachelors airs this year they have a lot up their sleeve. Keen for Shark Tank & Thank God You’re Here.

Seven do have The Voice, MKR, SAS & Big Brother off the top of my head (maybe a new show or 2 from Upfronts?)

Nine have The Block, Gordon Ramsay’s Food Stars, The Twin show?

1 Like

10 has the pick of the shows to watch for the rest of the year. Slim pickings over on Seven and if you’re not a Block fan then there’s almost no reason to tune into Nine for the second half of the year.

When it’s listing the shows, it lists Melbourne Cup as being new.

My problem isn’t that it’s there, just that new is an odd word to associate with it, especially without more context in the ad.

Just strange.

2 Likes

Well they’re not replaying last years Cup

2 Likes