Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

:flushed:

Next week, the weather will be done in front of blank drywall.

2 Likes

Better late then never? Here’s a montage of Monday’s bulletin:

10 Likes

Stephen already a million times better and looked happier at least presenting sport.

9 Likes

Certainly seemed the same way to me.

Live cross to Hugh in Qld bulletin

4 Likes

News exchange backdrop would’ve been better than Sydney IMO, but good to see it appear mid bulletin anyway with the lastest news.

1 Like

That’s a fresh backdrop though? Can’t recall it appearing anywhere else…

3 Likes

Another view of a camera.

5 Likes

I didn’t think Ten News had been airing pop-ups for news content during the Bold & Beautiful anymore, I haven’t seen any for some time.

Can anyone confirm?

2 Likes

Yes has been and still doing it :+1:

A CBS produced story was used tonight for the Las Vegas shooting in October last year.

Version that aired on Ten tonight :

The CBS Evening News version

1 Like

Sunday -

Special coverage also on Ten programs (The Project,Studio 10) this week.

5 Likes

The problem with this weekend bulletin was evident tonight… after the drought coverage was two Victorian bases stories about local issues and no relevance for viewers outside Victoria.

3 Likes

Bondi Rescue

2 Likes

I believe Drought coverage continues all week across Studio 10, News, Project and Ten Daily.

6 Likes

Confirmed during the news by Tarsh and Hamish mentioned it during the intro of The Sunday Project also.

4 Likes

That’s why there is seven and nine abc local editions in every state .
Ten isn’t going to bring back local bulletins for other states, they are slowly rebuilding the news room after it was fucked about.

And definitely I live in WA but sometimes I do like seeing other stories from other states so that’s why I tend to watch tens weekend bulletin sometimes on demand .

Steve Renouf - from last month’s casual look

To tonight!

9 Likes

Considering more than half of Queensland is in drought also, I’m glad to see Ten are focusing some attention to this area with this story set to run tonight with Amber also reporting from Texas in QLD for Studio 10 today.