Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Since we never see the news exchange, what’s the point in spending money for a visual update that won’t be seen?

I’d bet that the Adelaide news exchange, hidden directly behind the Eyewitness News set, hasn’t changed at all either. The Sydney news exchange hasn’t changed much, but mainly because it hasn’t really needed to.

3 Likes

Appropriate attire tonight in Brisbane.

3 Likes

Sandra and her Queenslander “sister” presenting the weather were flying the flag for Queensland tonight and ganging up on the sports guy wearing a blue tie.

I’m not a football fan but always looked forward to seeing what Bathie would do to support NSW. Not sure Ferguson has been programmed to show enthusiasm for a football team beyond the scripted “go the Blues”.

3 Likes

would that happen to be former Wallaby Matt Burke

Sydney State of Origin graphics:

4 Likes

Anyone know who that presenter is at Surry Hills? I did a double take thinking it was a younger looking Adam Hawse.

That would be Bence Hamerli.

4 Likes

Melbourne -

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I can’t believe Andrew Denney is still using this mock logo from one of our mediaspy members and that nobody from Ten has picked him up on it yet, even making its way on ten daily.

18 Likes

Ultimately, that’s all still Ten IP - logo, wordmark, everything. It’s super un-kosher for many reasons, for sure, but Denney and the network are within rights to use that.

4 Likes

This update graphic looks new

5 Likes

Looks good!

2 Likes

Agree. I reckon if Ten was going to refresh their news service again, removing some of the blue elements (now overused by 7 & 9) and replacing it with white would look really look modern and fresh.

2 Likes

That’s a nice graphic.
R E L A U N C H?

3 Likes

What relaunch? It’s clearly part of their existing package.

3 Likes

It was a joke -_-

2 Likes

How many times are you going to make that “joke”? Isn’t it a bit old by now.

2 Likes

Aren’t jokes meant to be funny?

I kinda like the inversion, but don’t at the same time