Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

National weather update

3 Likes

Is this a HD cross to Brisbane or just a good SD link? Obviously the graphics are HD, but the rest?

5 Likes

I would say it’s quite possible that link might be in HD, but I’m not overly familiar with Ten’s broadcasting infrastructure for live news crosses.

TEN have HD link trucks, but as we know only Sydney & National news are in part-HD… obviously the Brisbane crew provided a HD link for the HD broadcast.

7 Likes

What’s Ali Donaldson’s role at Ten at the moment? She’s been reporting on and off for years and she was at the creditor’s meeting today if I’m not mistaken.

Melbourne and Queensland montages:

3 Likes

Yep she was at the creditor’s meeting. She must be back on Ten’s books after taking voluntary redundancy in 2014.

1 Like

Just taking a step sideways, I’d love to see CBS’s news theme adapted by Ten. It’s gorgeous and I think it’s time for a revamp in the near future.

4 Likes

Good use of the video wall tonight

Comprehensive coverage also of the events in Las Vegas yesterday

3 Likes

Watermark on some vision tonight during a story on a plaque being stolen and subsequently replaced from the memorial site for Allison Baden-Clay

1 Like

Argh. How many other countries have this type of awful footage watermarking just because the major TV networks play fast and loose with attributing sources??

12 Likes
8 Likes

Brisbane highlights from tonight

4 Likes

No news tonight due to Bathurst 1000?

EDIT: News to air at 6pm.

3 Likes

According to the EPG, there’ll be an hour long bulletin airing here in Sydney tonight but it’ll be “Ten Nowitness News” tomorrow.

4 Likes

EPG for Melbourne is 6pm bulletin tonight

1 Like

Ten News is airing at 6pm here in Sydney.

1 Like

Oops missed that…

1 Like

It’s okay no one will know news is on at 6